Making perfect eyebrow with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is so good quality as the price. i also bought Medium color one too but i guess Medium color is more matched with my skin tone!(i dont have light color skin tone. not at all so if ur asian and u didnt choose color of this same product which would be best for u i recommend u this Medium or brighter one~ and i hope my review will help u buying it<3

I LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is a great duo for eyebrows, i really recommend it for any one that is starting out on make up its a bit awkward to put it on at first but after putting all your makeup it looks great i have natural dark brown (almost black) hair and its a perfect colour

Good coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for dark brown hair, i found the setting powder is the same color as the one in medium brown kit but the gel is darker. Overall this is a great product for such small price

great brow kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years, this is probably my 3rd or 4th brow kit, it lasts AGES and looks great on the brows, only downside is that the powder side is slightly warm which can pull slightly red if you use too much so I usually stick to the wax side and use a small amount of the powder if I need. I use dark shade and I am very fair with brunette hair, isn't too dark at all, you can use a light hand for a natural brow look or pack it on for a more structured, darker brow, both look good! the brush it comes with isn't that great but it's convenient for travelling

Genial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El mejor maquillaje para las cejas que he probado, y tengo lápices de Mac, de Benefit...y a un precio de risa. El pincel es un poco caca, pero el producto me gusta tanto que se lo perdono. Primero rellenas con el gel oscuro, y luego fijas con el polvito. Resultado muy natural. Me compraría mil por si lo descatalogan, que me hacen una desgraciada.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The gel goes on with ease and stays in place. It looks extremely natural. Brilliant product for its price. The dark suits my black brows and dark complexion. You may want to use your own brow brush however as the small brush that comes with it is hard to use.

Great And Cheap! Lifetime 5% off! use below ⬇(green text) before checkout

Posted by Z P C 6 5 9 on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love E.L.F products, they are nice and so cheap that you want to buy them all!!

So glad I purchased it!

Posted by A1725-6887 on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really had a hard time deciding whether I want to buy it or not, but luckily I got what I needed!.. This kit is just the right shade of brown without that beige or red hint which used to stand out and disappoint me in many other products. Both the wax and the powder are great. I use the powder when I'm in a hurry or just lazy to spend much time doing my eyebrows, and the wax is a bit more pigmented and more suitable when you are less time constrained. The brush that's included in the kit is pretty usable, but still I would recommend getting a regular one since it might be more handy and comfortable to use. What else can I say?.. The stuff stays long, washes off well... I guess, I found my new favourite, then. :)

Eyebrow gel

Posted by odereviews on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely will order again, and check out their other products too. Selling cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves! Who wouldn't love this company?

The gel part is enough for a define brows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

1) the gel/wax part is enough to achieve that defined brows looks 2) the powder part can be used for -eyeshadow -mattifying your lipstick -subtle contour perfect!