Making perfect eyebrow with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is so good quality as the price. i also bought dark one too but i guess this, Medium color is more matched with my skin tone!(i dont have light color skin tone. not at all so if ur asian and u didnt choose color of this same product which would be best for u i recommend u this one or brighter one~ and i hope my review will help u buying it<3

Wow

Posted by moonflower on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the product a lot! I have natural brown hair and almost black eyebrows, but now I colored my hair to a blonde. The color of the product is light black and looks very natural on me. The eyebrows become eloquent, but not very bright - it looks just natural. The texture is very good, easy to apply, easy to correct. The brush could have been a little longer, but still it's ok for me for the price. Must have product, recommend

So glad I purchased it!

Posted by A1725-6887 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really had a hard time deciding whether I want to buy it or not, but luckily I got what I needed!.. This kit is just the right shade of brown without that beige or red hint which used to stand out and disappoint me in many other products. Both the wax and the powder are great. I use the powder when I'm in a hurry or just lazy to spend much time doing my eyebrows, and the wax is a bit more pigmented and more suitable when you are less time constrained. The brush that's included in the kit is pretty usable, but still I would recommend getting a regular one since it might be more handy and comfortable to use. What else can I say?.. The stuff stays long, washes off well... I guess, I found my new favourite, then. :)

HG product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't see myself using anything else for my brows! This stuff is amazing! I'm tempted to order a few back ups so I never run out :) The colour looked quite dark when I got it but it doesn't go on as dark. It really makes your brows look natural and amazing.

Very thoughtful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't really use the wax as is too hard to be picked up by a brush. The powder is better, but doesn't stay long at all. I bought Medium and Dark, they're very similar, you won't need both.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Is exactly what i wanted! Is perfect! With the darker color you set your eyebrows and with the lighter one you fill in :)

Eyebrow Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The gel side is great! I don't use the powdery side. Also, I find an angled brush better for applying the gel than the one supplied.

J'adore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'adore ce produit! Résultat très naturel

Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Comparing other eyebrow make ups, by far, this is the best eyebrow kit I have ever used. The price and the quality are great. I live in a humid city and the best thing that the powder doesn't spoil or get out of control.

My Amazing Eyebrow Kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am from Malaysia. I using this kit everyday and I love it to the max!! Perfect for me and definitely will keep using this forever!! 💖💖