Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This set is really great! The package contains 4 stencils with 4 shapes. These are easy to use, can be used multiple times and unbelievably cheap! I managed to fix my brows and make them flatter my face only with this stencil kit. Also I used it on my mother, she was surprised with how easy-to-use these are.

I love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this a lot Make my eyebrows are easy and fast it is cheap, my friends wanted some.

שטויות

Posted by LookForTheLook on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

אם את לא יושעת לסדר גבות לכי למישהו שיודע. הסטנסלים האלו לא יעזרו וחבל על הכסף.

Perfect match

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm fortunately that one of these stencils is a perfect match for my natural brow shape so I can very quickly fill in my brows in the morning with a couple of quick swipes of brow powder. The four shapes provided seem to be quite a broad range but of course will not suit everyone. The quality of the plastic is quite good, strong but flexible enough to bend to your face shape, so I can see these lasting a long time. If you're not an expert at brow filling or just want a quick guide these are a great option.

work if you like thin eyebrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the size of the stencils is small if you like you eyebrows thicker you wont like it plus you need to try it few times before its look right if you found my reviews helpful give it like and visit my profiles for more reviews الحجم حقه صغير مناسب للبنات الي يحبو يرسمو حواجبهم خفيفه اذا تحبي حواجبك عريضه مرا ماراح يعجبك بالاضافه محتاجه تتدربي عليه كدا مره قبل ماتزبطيه اذا فادك تقييمي اعطيه لاي و زورو بروفايلي لتقييم منتجات اكثر

Только ради забавы / Just for fun

Posted by iHerbUser-itsa on Sep 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Трафареты слишком длинные и большие, хотя у меня длинные и широкие брови. Подойдут только для баловства с арками! Но они все выглядят практически одинаково! Эта вещь на один раз. Возможно, девушкам с более редкими бровями подойдет - попробовать порисовать разные формы, но не широкобровым. / / / The stencils are too big and too long, even though I have long thick brows. It's only for experimenting, fun, etc. Not really useful. All the styles look almost the same. It's a one time thing! Maybe, it's a product for people with thin brows - experimenting with arcs, I don't know.

Don't buy this or it'll find it's way to the trash can...

Posted by AnnaLshinsky on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product just doesn't do it's job. The stencils are way too big, too long, and all of the styles (it comes in 4 styles) look almost the same. This was a waste of my money. Now it just sits in my makeup drawer and in don't know what to do with it. Will probably throw it away...

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only needed one shape and it's exactly what I wanted. Definitely worth the money.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use cause it bends easily and follow your face curvature.