Help

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy more expensive eye primers but after trying this, I think it works as well and for the price, I could save some money for other products.

Great product - horrible smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

PROS: This is a great eyelid primer - it goes on smoothly, a little goes a long way, and it makes putting on eye makeup easy. It makes eyeshadow colours more vibrant (makes them "pop") and helps to keep the eyeshadow stay in place and prevent colour depositing in the crease throughout the day. Great price. CONS: The smell is minging!!! It smells like synthetic plastic horribleness... it's not a smell I've been able to get used to, and although the product does what it's supposed to the smell has completely put me off using it. The packaging is very basic, and when trying to get the applicator out of the bottle it sticks at the end, so you have to be a bit forceful to get the end of the wand out of the bottle which causes it to flick product around if you're not careful. VERDICT: I will not be repurchasing, I will be spending more money on a better smelling product.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not too expensive but works great on my eyelid

Great!

Posted by kcaric on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this primer! I used to use some more expensive primers, but this worked even better! I have oily lids and with this primer my eyeshadows don't crease all day. I absolutely recommend this, and even if it doesn't work for you, it's really cheap so you don't have nothing to lose! :) In my opinion, only con is packaging, black plastic on applicator broke on mine, but for the price and quality of the product itself I really don't mind.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great! Holds my eye shadow in place really well

perfecto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ni Primer Potion de Urban Decay ni Primer Insurance de Too Faced, dura prácticamente 12 horas sin pliegues, y solo 2$!!! Me pedí más de repuesto porque es increible por ese precio.

Mi prebase favorita

Posted by MariaSibera on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ésta y la de la línea más cara son mis prebases favoritas. Muy recomendadas.

Genial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Para el precio que tiene, me lo esperaba de peor calidad, sin embargo, tiene una calidad excepcional, las sombras se quedan muy fijas y no salen pliegues. Me encanta.

Primer

Posted by odereviews on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Elf. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely we will order again, and check out their other products too. One of the brands we keep coming back. Want to keep your wife happy, and your wallet happy. Make sure to tell her about elf brand. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves and recommends too! Who wouldn't love this company?