Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It surprised me a little as I have combination skin, so later of the day I will get so me oil on my face but this one doesn't give away to my oily skin and easy to take off after make-up remover. I am Chinese so my skin tone tends to be yellow and this color fits well with my tone! Never found such good product at such price even it's made in China. But anything that is produced by responsible will monitor with good faith, I hope :D

Finish foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product just be careful when getting colours as they are very dark . I had to go a few shades lighter

התאים לי בדיוק

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

כיסוי בינוני, ניתן לבנייה. דוהה בצורה אחידה לאחר כ-7 שעות ביום חם. עם פריימר מחזיק יותר

medium coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have so many of these and there fab especially for the summer its light weight but medium coverage

DARK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

way darker than it looks!! also very oily :( not very nice finish

Best Foundation Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is hands down the best foundation I've ever used in my life. It really does give you a perfect flawless finish, plus it's long lasting and makes my skin look amazing!

Awesome Coverage!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased this product & used it with the E.L.F. Tone Adjusting Face Primer (Neutralizing Green), they work perfectly together to provide a smooth & solid base for their loose powder! I've tried everything from Benefit Make Up Forever to Revlon to Maybelline however this one gave me the best coverage & still looked light & natural, not cakey at all! I have oily skin thus easily clogged pores, however this combination of base allows whatever layer on top of it to glide over my face smoothly, no clogs in pores nor creases. Love it!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product it's perfect for me! It leaves a matte finish and I love it cause I've got oily skin. Also it has SPF 15 and that's awesome!! I use it every day and I'm gonna buy it again!

nica color, good foundation and stays long. not creamy or sticky when tuching the face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best cruelty free, foundation at a great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many foundations from high end to drugstore and this one holds its ground with some of the best I have tried. It's ridiculously good for the money. I it in two shades one to suite my skin and a dark one(Buff) to mix in to deepen light foundations, it blends beautifully and is just the right colouring for my warm/yellow undertone.