התאים לי בדיוק

Posted by 5349551689728416173 on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

כיסוי בינוני, ניתן לבנייה. דוהה בצורה אחידה לאחר כ-7 שעות ביום חם. עם פריימר מחזיק יותר

Finish foundation

Posted by Reviewer1197706 on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product just be careful when getting colours as they are very dark . I had to go a few shades lighter

Good

Posted by 5692821533087764662 on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It surprised me a little as I have combination skin, so later of the day I will get so me oil on my face but this one doesn't give away to my oily skin and easy to take off after make-up remover. I am Chinese so my skin tone tends to be yellow and this color fits well with my tone! Never found such good product at such price even it's made in China. But anything that is produced by responsible will monitor with good faith, I hope :D

medium coverage

Posted by 5124964295543148493 on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have so many of these and there fab especially for the summer its light weight but medium coverage

DARK

Posted by 5139583699036089242 on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

way darker than it looks!! also very oily :( not very nice finish

Best Foundation Ever

Posted by 5208755317385821310 on Jul 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is hands down the best foundation I've ever used in my life. It really does give you a perfect flawless finish, plus it's long lasting and makes my skin look amazing!

very good

Posted by 5405036741641674630 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product it's perfect for me! It leaves a matte finish and I love it cause I've got oily skin. Also it has SPF 15 and that's awesome!! I use it every day and I'm gonna buy it again!

Awesome Coverage!

Posted by 5548357291772914022 on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased this product & used it with the E.L.F. Tone Adjusting Face Primer (Neutralizing Green), they work perfectly together to provide a smooth & solid base for their loose powder! I've tried everything from Benefit Make Up Forever to Revlon to Maybelline however this one gave me the best coverage & still looked light & natural, not cakey at all! I have oily skin thus easily clogged pores, however this combination of base allows whatever layer on top of it to glide over my face smoothly, no clogs in pores nor creases. Love it!

Good coverage.

Posted by 5309889648421052912 on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The colour was a little bit to dark for me but in the summertime it will work. it applies very good and gives good coverage.

Go to foundation

Posted by 4920652331326998676 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Light, good coverage, great colour range, blends well all in one bottle.Easy application whether using brush, sponge or even on your fingers.