Lovely cover for funny price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice cover, not full. Goes best with stippling brush by real techniques. Smells a little dusty. If this review was helpful to you, please click 'yes' 😁 It means nothing to you, but it's a reward for me 😉 Thank you!!

Perfect color for my skin

Posted by HediSalm on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This color is great for my skin, but be warned, even tough I am quite fair, I am not the fairest. So if you are fair and think this color would be nice for you without previously trying it, it will probably be a bit dark. It covers nicely, but is not "full" cover. So if your skin is quite bad then this won't cover fully. But if you need a light cover, to smooth and even the skin tone then this is very good.

Amazing for the price

Posted by rosalynhooper on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Such a good foundation, evens out skin tone and is a perfect match! Just be aware that this foundation is not as light as it seems! I am NC20 and it seems to almost be perfect for me, though it is slightly on the orange side

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my first ever foundation! I got porcelain and it was a match for me (maybe a teeny bit yellow/darker) though I must say that the 'porcelain' is not THAT light since I'm more middle in the fair skin colour spectrum.

AS GOOD AS REVLON

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just Adore this foundation, it is amazing. Great quality, easily blendable, full coverage. I was a revlon foundation lover but my friend bought this and i had to try it! this is my favorite foundation now as i can get the same quality as revlon but for one 10th of the price!! Love

Flawless Finish Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

How can you review what may be one of the best foundations on the market? I have spent hundreds on foundations and a lot of them are nowhere near the quality of this foundation. I found it easy to use, has amazing coverage and is one of the best out there for a tiny amount of what you would usually pay. Would definitely recommend this product and will be reordering again.

Great foundation - forever customer!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read the comments on this make-up before purchasing and I will be honest that I was hesitant. It was pretty cheap compared to competitors (I used Revlon Colorstay in the past - $10 each). I read where folks said the color was off also. But, for me, I can't see where any of the negative comments come in. This make-up goes on very smooth and covers up flaws nicely. It is oil free, but does have a little shine to it, as does any foundation when you first apply. Cover it up with a nice translucent powder and you're all set. It comes in a pump, so you pump out a little on your make-up pad (what I use) and smooth over your skin. My skin is not as oily throughout the day while wearing this also (I have extremely oily skin). This color is sand which is exactly the color I used with other products and it matched perfectly. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and it stays on well throughout the day. For example, I have a sinus infection and cold so I am forever blowing my nose... and understandibly some will smear off, but not much and I'm not walking around looking like rudolph the red-nosed reindeer!! I'm actually a little surprised how much is NOT rubbing off. I figured it would be all gone by the end of the day at the rate I am going. My other, more expensive make-up was close to gone by noon. Not to mention, all of ELF products are cruelty free and this is VERY important for me (no one should suffer for my "beauty"). I love all of their make-up and for me - it was better than expected and I'm a future customer! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

light and nice

Posted by freyenne on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite. Light and good when you want to hide redness from skin. Doesnt cover pimples but gives you nice and natural foundation. This is best for light skintypes. If you like natural and not too thick makeup, take this one.

Great Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this foundation. Great coverage, like the bottle, good price, colour matches well, stays for a good while. I'd definitely buy this again.I'm quite pale, and some light foundations look pasty or chalky, but even without seeing it in real life (just online), wasn't expecting a perfect match, but..it kinda was. Really pleased with this. And, you don't even need to use too much at once.

Pretty good but why so expensive?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

How do you justify doubling the price of this foundation after it became popular on I-Herb? I was buying it for 3 dollars before! It's good.