light coverage or full

Posted by 4920652331326998676 on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Whether you just want a light coverage or you want a full coverage I find this foundation great for both day and night use. Doesn't make me feel like I am weighed down by my makeup but gives me a great look.

Great everyday foundation, medium coverage.

Posted by 4829505604927791417 on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this foundation as a cheapy for the days when I don't have any tan on (which is almost never). SInce using this I have actually found it to be way too good to be labelled as a 'cheapy' and have started to use it almost everyday. The colour I purchased is too light for when I do wear tan so I generally mix i with my darker MAC full coverage foundation and together these are an unstoppable combination. The ELF flawless finish is not enough coverage by itself for my taste but for the general public I believe that it would be. The texture is very smooth so I understand why they fall it flawless. If you are after a nice soft appearance then I recommend ELF primer (the clear one) along with this and a little bit of powder for a perfect look.

מוצלח למדי

Posted by 4714252821685103247 on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

הצבע מתאים לי ולהרבה ישראליות לימות החורף כיוון שיש טון צהבהב ולא ורדרד. כיוון שלימות האביב-קיץ הגוון בהיר מידי, הזמנתי עכשיו גם גוון "באף" שהוא כהה יותר, מתוך הנחה שערבוב ביניהם יאפשר לי לקבל גוון מדויק של העור לאורך עונות השנה. המייק-אפ קל מאוד למריחה עם האצבעות, נותן כיסוי קל עד בינוני++ בהתאם לכמות השכבות. הוא קצת מבריק, לפחות בסמוך למריחתו, ורצוי להמעיט בקרם הפנים מתחתיו או להשתמש במקבע . גם פודרה תורמת למיתון הברק. מדובר ברכישה משמחת ומשתלמת ביותר. הוא בהחלט לא נופל ממיק-אפים הרבה יותר יקרים. בקיצור: אם את לא שחומה וגם לא ממש בהירה, ולעורך תת-גוון צהוב, לכי על זה.

I really like this foundation

Posted by victtoriag on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this foundation. Like that has a pump dispenser, which you can unscrew if too much foundation is left unused on your hand. Also texture of the foundation is very delicate. I have a bit of dry skin, so before I put cream on my face and after a few minutes later i put Eye Concealer of the same company, the same company highlighter and after foundation. It's not very dense, so you will have very gentle layer on your face. Yes, there is a smell of cosmetics, but, in just a few seconds it disappears. Price is just perfect. For winter I take the Sand, for summmer when i have tanned skin i use Buff color - it's dark. For very pale skin suits Porcelain.

good powder

Posted by 5673915945199571797 on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use a second bottle. After all powders (Clinique, ...) .... ELF Sand is the most appropriate. The skin looks fresh, the overlap is prime. I will order.

Omg

Posted by 4875628073340777495 on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

From 3$ to 6$... u gotta be kidding

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have olive skin and in the winter I usually purchase a shade on the light side this is perfect not to orange and not to muddy. Love the SPF in the summer I will add a little of the almond and I do mean a little as it is very dark and on the orange side I ordered it thinking almond would be a side darker than sand but that was not the case. The price of this foundation is also a very peasant plus.

Very Good

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good. The coverage is very good. Leaves no oily skin is even slightly satiny. And held up well to the heat of Brazil. The color is very good for people with very light skin. as in my case. But here in Brazil I do not use a protective factor so low. then apply a protective factor 30 before applying the foundation.

excellent

Posted by 5103512231434795600 on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the best foundation ever

love

Posted by 4953049720406659388 on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love the stuff can see why it's always outta stock!