Not quite right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mixed feelings about this foundation for starters I really like the compact, very handy having the sponge tucked away inside it. This hue is really nice and I love the matte finish, it doesn't get shiny through the day as some foundations do. However I feel that there is something wrong with the consistency it doesn't apply all that smoothly and up close it makes my skin look dry, and my skin is never dry, This foundation can get a little cakey in my struggles to get it even but from a short distance you can't tell & my face looks flawless, just don't get too close up!

A little yellow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Don't love it.. But don't hate it. Has a very warm base so tends to come off a but yellow.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like how it looks.. Too masky for me.. But maybe it just me...

Great Cream foundation

Posted by tarthip on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the color matches my skin perfectly. it's better than all of the expensive ones.

good for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

its abit oily but has amazing coverage.

Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great cream foundation - unfortunately a bit to light for my liking would be easier to have a colour match pallet to get right colour for next time.

E.L.F.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Exelent!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Covers everything i need, and doesn't clog my pores, or give me lines!

Maria

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Super!

Extremely creamy and high coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a high coverage cream foundation and I definitely got it with this product. It is so creamy to the touch and it blends absolutely amazing with any type of foundation brush you use. I wore this foundation for about 8 hours the other day and it lasted throughout everything, especially the hot weather. Highly recommend.

1 2 3 4