Super

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'adore ce pinceau qui tient très bien dans la main, moi qui suis myope cela m'évite de cogner le manche dans le miroir. De plus, il est très doux et résiste très bien au lavage. J'en ai commandé un deuxième pour pouvoir l'utiliser le temps que l'autre sèche! Achetez-le sans hésiter!

Perfect kabuki brush

Posted by 5605926368630293423 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This elf kabuki is probably one of my best buy ever. It is perfect in every way. Its soft and full bristles are perfect for applying powder foundation or adding a finishing touch to your makeup. It washes very well with only minimal shredding at the first wash. The size is slightly bigger than most kabuki brush, making it easier and faster to buff in my mineral powder every morning. It is incredibly affordable too! PERFECT!!

Kabuki

Posted by 5160394352795207017 on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product gives a finished look that you can't get with any other brush.

Soft and dense

Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect kabuki which is soft and dense, looks nice and sophisticated, if you are still thinking just buy it you will not regret!

Good product

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my sister. She thinks they're good. Can't say anything more than that.

Useful

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this brush, even though is not as dense as I thought it was. It's perfect for powders, but I wanted it for mineral powder, it does the job but you won't achieve full coverage with this brush. I like it thought. It didn't shattered at all and it's really soft.

Me encanto!!

Posted by paulita85 on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

es muy suave y grande aunque no tanto como se ve en los videos aplica genial los polvos, me gusta mucho es de mis favoritas!!

tout doux

Posted by 4682964799031355903 on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

très bon kabuki

My fav all rounded brush

Posted by 4717418213370447229 on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A big thumb up for elf kabuki face brush, one of my all time fav brush! I'm always using it to apply my face powder, blusher and even to my final blending of my bronzer. Really love it ESP for the price paid. Last but not least, as usual I'm always impressed with the speed of iherbs sending out my items and the fast delivery of Singpost.

E.L.F. Kabuki Face Brush

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I consider this a very good choice. What I love to this brush is that it is so soft on your face plus it is excellent for make up.