Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'adore ce pinceau qui tient très bien dans la main, moi qui suis myope cela m'évite de cogner le manche dans le miroir. De plus, il est très doux et résiste très bien au lavage. J'en ai commandé un deuxième pour pouvoir l'utiliser le temps que l'autre sèche! Achetez-le sans hésiter!

Perfect kabuki brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This elf kabuki is probably one of my best buy ever. It is perfect in every way. Its soft and full bristles are perfect for applying powder foundation or adding a finishing touch to your makeup. It washes very well with only minimal shredding at the first wash. The size is slightly bigger than most kabuki brush, making it easier and faster to buff in my mineral powder every morning. It is incredibly affordable too! PERFECT!!

So cheap yet so good!!

Posted by VictoriaJane on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So cheap yet so good!!

Good product

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my sister. She thinks they're good. Can't say anything more than that.

Soft and dense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect kabuki which is soft and dense, looks nice and sophisticated, if you are still thinking just buy it you will not regret!

Kabuki

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product gives a finished look that you can't get with any other brush.

Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this brush, even though is not as dense as I thought it was. It's perfect for powders, but I wanted it for mineral powder, it does the job but you won't achieve full coverage with this brush. I like it thought. It didn't shattered at all and it's really soft.

Never received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Never received

so bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never receive my order, and iherb ignore me!! so bad!

GOOD BRUSH!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this brush a lot! I'm using it for my mineral veil, it's so quick and easy, 3 sweeps and whole face is done! I'm washing it every couple of days and it still looks like I just bought it. Enter "NLT 349" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off any order!