Peaceful indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great colour, stays on well.

Great 2-in-1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a great kind a darker than baby pink veil for your lips. I love wearing this balm to the beach, cause this has spf in it and gives my lips a perfect "my lips but better" color.

one of my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect lipbalm for me. I love the shade, looking good smooth and light. Thumbs up!!

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

super

manal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good

this is a great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product feels very moisturising on the lips. the color is a medium pink that i can wear on a daily basics. it is now my favorite lip product. the only bad thing about it is that the packaging is a little too big for my liking. I can't put it into my small purse to touch up through out the day.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

More pigmented than i thought it was going to be, but its a nice colour and feels quite nice on the lips.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gives a quite strong tint of pink, has spf and moisturizes the lips quite well. The jar is pretty but huge and doesn't open well. Smells exactly like cough syrup but the smell is not too strong so it doesn't bother me too much. I didn't notice any lip pumping like some other reviews suggested but I don't think it's supposed to do it because it doesn't say on the packaging. Overall a decent product, not great for being taken in a small bag.