Good Price

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this 3 piece set basically for the black liquid eyeliner which is probably one of the best liquid liners in the market as it is so easy to use; the other two liners were basically a bonus buy; that was the way I justified the purchase =) I do like the glitter liners for use at night and to give an eye look that extra bit of sparkle. I would repurchase again and add as an extra gift if I was purchasing makeup/makeup basket for a family member or friend.

Best eyeliner i've used.

Posted by 4641072148065795150 on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This eyeliner, especially the black is so pigmented that with one flick your whole eye can be done. Sometimes you do have to go over it once or twice because the brush doesn't soak up the product but overall its a really nice eyeliner for the price. The sparkle ones are also beautifully pigmented but you have to reapply a few times since only a few sparkles stick on the bristle when it comes out of the tube. So if you want the sparkles more visible just stroke some more on. Elf has recently been stocked here in Australian kmart stores so i hope some more aussies get into the brand.

Amazing Price, love the black colour only

Posted by Yiota90 on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very cheap but also effective. Black eye liner rocks. Intense colour, full black the shape of the brush is amazing, helps a lot in order to draw the line in your eye. The other 2 are not "writing" in the eye. 4 stars only for the fact that usable is only the black colour

Not bad

Posted by 5458231126782960562 on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Black eyeliner is really great, and it lasts really long ( about eight hours ). Eyeliner named Stardust is not that good, so I rated this set lower. Golden eyeliner is okay, you need to put it on your eyes few times to get the real look.

Bought the set just for the black eyeliner

Posted by marylee on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was seeking out a vegan black liquid eyeliner and decided to try E.L.F. I'm very happy about the applicator brush, it's perfect and very easy to use. I dislike felt and pen-like applicators. Unfortunately the consistency isn't great, it's pretty watery and needs a couple applications/layers to become opaque. It stays well. I'd recommend using a primer on your lids first.

Nice pack!

Posted by dulcesycremas on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the three of them!! At first I wasn't sure I was going to like the sparkles, but they are very elegant!

5/5

Posted by 4949568624146837245 on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are awesome! I'd never used liquid eyeliner before but these are so easy to use and I love layering the sparkles over the black, especially the gold one.

Cute

Posted by 4707950246700187949 on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cute; easy to apply and bold sparkles. The only draw backs are that the sparkles did fall into my eye and irritate it but that only happened once.

love em.

Posted by 5419295434415832813 on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They stay where you put them. They dont run all over the place.

eyeliner