Nice but not good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very disappointed on elf products lately. This eyeshadows in particular are very hard to use as they're the chalkiest I've ever tried. I have a hard time getting rid of all the eyeshadows that goes everywhere! The pigmentation is good on my fingers but not so good on my eyelids. Ill continue using it to check if there's a color I particularly think is good. I recommend invest on some better quality eyeshadows.

Wonderful

Posted by 5029132820135895565 on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a problem - eye shades don't stay long enough on my eyelids. But I kept looking. Finally I found them! They are fantastic!!! These eye shades are easy to apply and they stay long enough. It's the first time ever I didn't need to renew my eyelids before going outside.

Great Range of Warm Shades

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised by this palette; there are a great range of colours that are pigmented enough to creat any eye look. I love the neutral shades in this palette for more of a wearable every day look and for the price you pay it's well worth it =) I would highly recommend!

Great value product

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this product, from its packaging, range of colours, staying power, to pigmentation. The packaging is not skimped on despite its price. It's compact and easy to handle as all the shadows are contained in a "book" layout which shuts well with a magnetic closing. So easy to bring around, you can easily keep it in your makeup pouch. The range of colours is perfect for everyday wear as it consists of many neutral shades and a few more fanciful ones for you to mix and match with. Staying power was good when I used e.l.f. primer under the shadows. Not too sure about the staying power without a primer underneath, but I would simply recommend to use this along with a primer. As for pigmentation itself, I have only tried a few shadows so far, but I have to say that they are enough pigmented for the price paid. Overall, it is a great value product.

Moyen ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

La palette est sympa mais la pigmentation est vraiment moyenne. Je ne rachèterai pas.

Contain paraben

Posted by 4660570930924223874 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't pay attention about paraben at the first time, but it contains both methyparaben and propylparaben . We pay much higher price for anti aging, no reason to accelerate skin aging;(

진짜 좋아요♥

Posted by Reviewer2805310 on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

가격도 너무 저렴하고 발색도 좋고 (but 몇몇개는 잘 안되기도 함) 색조합도 훌륭하고 최고예요^^ 활용하기 좋은 색들이라 아침에 화장하기 즐거워요ㅎㅎㅎ

Really Nice template :-)

Posted by kumintttt on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the texture of this eye shadows.

trop, trop bien

Posted by 5218120363144388259 on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

je l'utilise tous les jours depuis que je l'ai reçu et sans base ! les fars sont pigmentés, et tiennent bien sur la paupière. Je recommande cette palette pour tout le monde, ou moins les personnes aux yeux marrons et aux teints clairs

Very practical

Posted by 4614763860056282007 on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The package is lovely and have all you need, great variations of warm eyeshadows, brush and a mirror. Some shadows are more pigmented than the others but blends very well and stays on for a long time. Very practical and usefull for that price!

1 2 3 4