Amazing, better than Dior lip maximizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This liquid lipstick is more a lip gloss than a lipstick and it is the best moisturizer I've ever had. And I've used Chanel and Dior lip balms, nothing worked better than this lip stick during winter. It actually saved my lips from being chopped and for the first time in my life my lips looked good when the temperature was 20 degrees C below 0. Moisturizing and protecting, replaced Carmex and Dior maximizer.

lipstick

Posted by odereviews on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Elf. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely we will order again, and check out their other products too. Want to keep your wife happy, and your wallet happy. Make sure to tell her about elf brand. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves and recommends too! Who wouldn't love this company?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good. :)

Pretty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice lip gloss, makes your lips nice and moisturized and the colour is really nice!

I really like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy expensive lipgloss but saw this and thought why not. I know Elf is known for being inexpensive, cruelty free and uses pretty much the same stuff as most leading cosmetics companies. This gloss is nicely pigmented in a nude pink and gives a good shine. I keep it in my purse and use it for casual times.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lipstick make my lips so soft. And color is very beautiful

love it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it :)

E.L.F is good value for money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pretty colour and nice gloss. Very cheap too.

So sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is like lipgloss and lipstick in one. I love the smell and color and taste. Super natural and sweet and it last better than the other ones with pencil. Love it!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is such a nice colour love this and there is no bad taste either

1 2 3