Value for money

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great value for money product. Much cheaper than illamasqua and does pretty much the same job. I wouldn't get this for the longevity it gives to the eyeshadows, rather than the finish. It makes eyeshadows and pigments shine better, and gives the whole potential of any colour. Accentuates the shimmery finish, the duochromes and gives a foiling effect. It is a must have item for a make-up fanatic on the budget.

Better than anything I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a really interesting product, it works better for my than a brow gel and makes my brows look a little darker which is great. I've used it as a base for glitters which worked very well. Nore: the dish is TINY

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for other purposes but ended up using this for drawing pigmented lines with eye shadows. Very good for this purpose (you just take pinch of loose eye shadow, add small drop of this product, mix it together and use it as liquid eye liner).

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my lipstick. Stays on allllll day!

broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it came spilled all over the box, and almost completely empty, there are maybe 2 drops left inside :(

Didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really hold my pigment on the eyelid. Also the box was opened and there was maybe one tea spoon full of prodct in it. I guess the custom ladys took the rest or somehting...

Excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great to be able to buy ELF products as I'm an Australian residents, these are hard to find. Like most ELF products, this is excellent value.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's an okay product, not bad for the price you pay. But half of the product spilled when it was shipped...

I'm so sad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

almost 3/4 of the liquid are pore out of bottel

not very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The bottle of this product was not good.. liquid was always leaking, so It come half of product, and also when I was using it leaked a bit, so I use it just few times and it was empty. I dont think that it made eyeshadows last longer, but it made it pigmented.