Meh

Posted by Reviewer1450327 on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Certainly does the job, but it stings my skin. Sometimes so badly that I have to stop using it and run to the bathroom to wash my face. It says it's supposed to be gentle? Will not buy again.

very good

Posted by 5084234486956637308 on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought elf makeup remover ,, the price is great and its very moist and clean everything well . I advise u to try it .. because its make your skin clean and fresh .. I will order it again and again ..

You Only Need One For The Entire Face

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used this several times over the week and found that I only need one wipe to remove a full face of makeup which is great and good value for money. I would definitely purchase this again along side the E.L.F. Makeup Pen Remover =)

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cleansing cloths I've tried! They're soft and smell nice, and they remove my makeup whitout trouble. I will buy again!

Best value for these wipes

Posted by 5424605681300306675 on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have found that these wipes offer the best performance for the value over some of the more expensive versions available, just 2 wipes sees all my makeup including waterproof eyeliner and mascara disappear from my face with ease. Its quick and super effective, leaving no clogged pores which would lead to break outs.

love this

Posted by 5242850197462098995 on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

absolutely love this wipes it cleans up all of my makeup will definitely be reordering

Use it whenever I feel lazy

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

What more can I say? Perfect for when I get home late and am feeling too drained for the full routine - the cloths will remove all of my makeup and all I have to do is give my face a quick wash with warm water, apply moisturizer and I'm done!

nice

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and good product

Love

Posted by 4949777933285800823 on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Awesome make up remover wipes! Love that they're cruelty free, they're gentle & you can go a long way with one wipe!

Love it!

Posted by 5700094101688288965 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use these daily and they are excellent to remove make up.