A small tube, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It seems to do the job of other, more expensive primers. I'll have to see how long it lasts. Only started using it a few days ago, but it does make my mascara have a bigger impact. Put on lower lashes 1st, and let dry before using mascara. They'll be stiffer and take the mascara more easily. For the upper lashes, put on primer, and while still wet, put on the mascara. You'll have more control of the mascara's smoothness and definition.

liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

if you don't want to wear tones of mascara but want to get the effect- this is a good solution. I use it as a base for my mascara ( you can't use it solely, since it leaves a white shade on the lashes) and ever since I can't do it any way other. also helps the Mascara not to wear down on your eyelids.

Can't live without

Posted by DOGSRULE on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make sure I always have 2 of these unopened, would never use mascara without it, saying that, it is white, not transparent

Eilish

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this primer! Helps to get my lashes a bit longer and makes taking off water-proof mascara super easy! Will definitely be purchasing this item again!

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After I started with primer - there is no stopping :) This product is so cheap - and it does the job. Have been using it for over a year - and will continue doing so.

awesome