TRUE MATTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This color is the bomb! literally suits any skin tone! You have to know how to work itif applied with a light hand even looks natural! but let me warn you this is true matte that means unless your lips are drenched with moisture. you need to use a lip balm. Love the tip of the applicator, it is pointed like a pencil which makes for more precise application. Used it as a lip liner too, love it

A bit too nude for my rosy lips.

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a lovely bright coral colour but is a bit too nude for my lips. It has a creamy, thick texture that falls right inbetween your natural rinkles of your lips so you have to mosturize your lips well, give them a little scrub to loose the chaps and then quickly wipe them as too much moisture will make the lip colour apply unevenly as well. I like it, I will try some other colours.

Sencillamente perfecto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aconsejo antes de comprar pintalabios mirar videos en youtube porque los colores se asemejan bastante mas a la realidad que aqui, sobre todo este. Es un color coral, anaranjado. En la foto parece beige y no es asi. Es precioso, justo lo que me esperaba y estos pintalabios en mate quedan realmente bien. El gran inconveniente de esta gama es que son muy secos, yo aconsejo dar una pasada con el cacao transparente y luego pintar encima.

chalky and very drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it makes my lips feel like a dried up desert. 1 star for a good taste.

Matte Lip Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Rogge beautiful, beautifulColor, I would advise him not dried lips

Pretty color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have worn this lip color every day since I got it,and I love it! Even though this is matte formula it isn't drying on my lips at all. And it has a very nice smell too!

Love Love Love!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the most amazing matte lip colour. Not only does it have a lovely taste but the colour is matte without being too drying and this coral is perfect for my olive complexion (although I am quite pale right now it still works a treat). I will def be ordering more!!!

Very good lip color

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it is great matte lip color, with good texture and color. I have all the colors of this lip color.

Satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product! It was a very prompt delivery as well. The product fulfils all my needs according to its description!

Worth for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this Matte Lip stick. The colour is true to the picture and it applies smoothly on the lip. It can be a little dry to some but it works well for me. It seems like I need touch ups every 3-4 hours so i guess it stays on pretty well. Overall it was a good buy I will go ahead and purchase other shades as well.