Help

Great color.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this in red and in praline and I wont re-order again purely because I didn't notice both have parabens in them. I have to say I'll be sad when it runs out because it is a beautiful color. I have NC35 skin, and these match the natural color of my lips while smoothing them out and making them even. When I blot on a tissue the color looks like a light brown but the tube itself is more rosy tan. Don't forget the sharpener at the base of the tube. True matte that doesn't dry out my lips. Wish they would change the formula to paraben free so I could give it 5 stars.

very brown

Posted by FondaLaShay on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The photo makes this look like a pinkish peach skin/nude tone. However it is a very bronze-y brownish color. Does not work at all for my skin. Texture was good, but the color is VERY misleading!

lipstick

Posted by VitaminDi on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The color of this lipstick differs from what is mentioned here. the quality quite good but im disappointed on the info given about the product. The color is absolutely different! Very dark, even dark brown, not praline.

Lip color

Posted by odereviews on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Elf. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely we will order again, and check out their other products too. One of the brands we keep coming back. Want to keep your wife happy, and your wallet happy. Make sure to tell her about elf brand. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves and recommends too! Who wouldn't love this company?

loveeee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love this colour stays on very well!

Perfecto para color natural de labios si tienes piel oscura

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A diferencia del nearly nude de esta marca, este color es genial para pieles más oscuras. Da un aspecto natural sin parecer que tu labio ha desaparecido.El subtono marrón claro queda muy bonito.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My fave colour!

GREAT PRICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

and very cool color, love them.

My fav

Posted by Brookewalsh on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I totally adore this

Best Lip Pen :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing colour on my tanned skin. It is so easy to use and hard to stuff up with it's pen like tip. And bonus it tastes quite good :)

1 2 3