Smudges

Posted by australia on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The price is great and so are the ingredients, but unfortunately this eye liner smudges very easily. I apply just the slightest amount to my bottom lash line and it gives me raccoon eyes just an hour later. It's okay though for the top lash line, it seems to last fairly well.

Eye liner

Posted by odereviews on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Elf. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely we will order again, and check out their other products too. One of the brands we keep coming back. Want to keep your wife happy, and your wallet happy. Make sure to tell her about elf brand. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves and recommends too! Who wouldn't love this company?

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice an easy to use an apply

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this eyeliner. It stays on well, doesn't burn my eyes, and creates a lovely look.

Love it

Posted by ligawm on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is really good. I'm sure it will go a long way, it is hard enough so only a little goes away when using it. Easy to apply and it stays where applied. Doesn't go away fast, probably after half a day or so.

love it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it :)

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great eyeliner

Good colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice dark back good staying power

Good for contact lens wearers!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several vegan eyeliner for my bottom waterline and they practically all smudged or the irritated my eyes really bad. This one however, does not. I admit, it will not last all day long (but reapplying takes less than 20 seconds), but it goes on very smoothly. If you want a very good bargain and a good eyeliner (for waterline), this is the one. And above all, it is cruelty-free and does not contain any animal ingedrients. So thumbs up for this eyeliner!!

Great Eyeliner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great stay on power and really easy too apply :)

1 2 3