Mixed Reviews/I Loved Mine

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've heard mixed reviews about this product so was excited when iHerb started stocking it; again, I have become used to being pleasantly surprised with the E.L.F. brand. I've tried other drug store primers and all seam to crease however I found with this that it didn't (infused correctly). I used this for a night out and was excited when I go home and saw the Smokey Eye I did was still vivid in colour and hadn't creased. I would highly recommend to others, will definitely re-purchase.

Great quality great cost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to use urban decay eye primer but tried out e.l.f after i was out of eye primer. Smooth texture, easy to apply, almost sheer, and dries quickly. I use eye shadows with large sparkles and those stayed on all day without crease. This is the eye primer I will use from now on.

A tiny tube of magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does what its supposed to. Keeps your shadow on and no creasing. For me, it helps a lot because I have oily lids. This makes me more confident and I have since upped my eyeshadow game. It's a good dupe for the Urban Decay primer. I am giving it 4 stars only because it isn't really sheer. If there was an opposite of raccoon eyes, thats what this does to me. I have to very careful with application and with making sure I get eyeshadow over every bit. Also, if you get it on your eyelashes forget it. No number of mascara coats will change it from white-ish to black.

Decent eye primer

Posted by australia on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This primer does an excellent job at making eye shadow more durable but it doesn't do much in the way of intensifying eye shadow colour. But still a decent eye shadow primer for the price, and the ingredients are less toxic.

Great!

Posted by FondaLaShay on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stays, did not crease and goes on super smooth. Only wish it came in a bigger size!

petit prix

Posted by frenchsiberian on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

mais faible qualité, il me dessèche horriblement les paupières, sa formule est trop chimique et ne respecte pas les yeux sensibles. Je préfère la PP de Urban Decay.

Works well

Posted by Aliskin on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is another good product by this company. The primer works well, stays on and keeps the eye-shadow in place for a good while. The primer brightens out the eye lid and really makes the eye-shadow pop and look professional, that's exactly what I wanted. But I think that the applying brush makes a layer too thick, so I will try to use my finger to apply a smaller amount on the eye lid next time. You should let the primer dry for a few seconds before you put on the eye-shadow. Will probably re-order in the future.

Cheap product but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cheap product but good

Buena calidad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Si tienes un compromiso y estás buscando que el maquillajes de ojos te dure bastante tiempo y no tienes mucho dinero éste es el idea. Con esto las sombras se ven más pigmentadas y me gusta.El problema es que viene muy poco. Le pongo 4 estrellas porque contiene parabeno.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product, the shadow doesn't crease when I use it. It's not the best but still love it.