meh...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, probably wouldn't buy again. Nothing exceptional about it.

Muy bueno

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

deja la piel muy bonita, tal vez algo claro pero para mi perfecto con un poco de bronzer. ------------------------------ Si te ayudó mi opinion marca Sí abajo, si quieres más opiniones, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

odlična podloga

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Odlična podloga, lijepo se stapa s licem.

recomend it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The powder is very gentle and leaves no powdery trace. I like :)

good cover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great natural coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I normally don't use foundation because I don't like the thick unnatural coverage most foundations have given me. I bought this just to try a mineral foundation for the first time and I am very satisfied. The coverage isn't too much, I would say that it is more like BB creams than liquid foundation and this is great for me because as I said I don't like thick coverage. I guess you could build up a thicker coverage with this but considering the small quantity you get you would use it up in no time. It has no smell which is a big plus and even though the beige shade looked as if it wouldn't match my skin tone perfectly, it blends really well and looks really natural. If you're looking for something with light coverage and a natural look I would definitely recommend this product. However if you want thick coverage I would suggest you try something else.