disappointed

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was quite disappointed, because I've been looking for a long time for a good mineral loose powder that could replace my favourite from Avon which is no longer produced. This does not cover well and on my pale face takes on some sort of a pinkish color, does not look good ... I DO NOT RECOMMEND and I will NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Light coverage

Posted by HediSalm on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This leaves just a very light coverage on your face. Feels very very light. The color is for fair skin.

Great Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Outranks almost every foundation we've tried thats 10 times the price!

Nice but a touch dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am going to try the fair next time. This is just a touch darker than i like although it does blend well. It keeps the shine off my nose for a few hours and makes my skin look very nice. At my mature age I am pleased that it doesn't accentuate lines and wrinkles like other powders and foundation

I'll repeat again

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it three times already, it does the job perfectly, the color is great for my skin, it looks great on my skin. The only complain is the size (please...double it!!!). Please, excuse my english!

solid foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This foundation doesn't have a lot of coverage. It doesn't last on the face for very long, during the day the skin starts to shine and becomes oily. The color is a bit too dark for my fair skin.

too yellow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although the color is light, still too dark and yellow for me.

poor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was very orange and I wouldn't call this a "light" shade.