My first primer..

Posted by -Aliia- on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first primer, so I can't really compare it with an another one. But little goes a long way, so I think it's going to last a long time. It makes the skin look matte. I also used it under my eyes, but didn't see much difference there. Other wise the concealer looks little bit more even with the primer. For the price I think it's definitely worth it! Feel free to check my other reviews, too. And please click "yes" if you think this review was helpful. Thanks!

Smooth Primer

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that this primer is clear and have used this on several occasions which has helped my makeup stay on longer. I even dabbed a bit of this product on my eyelids and found it as a good eye primer too. I will continue to repurchase this item at this price.

good primer

Posted by 5533590887835780212 on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it but I think it is better for oily skin than dry skin. It makes my skin little bit dry.

This product is only $6??

Posted by 4914094984187710743 on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing! A little goes a long way and once applied it instantly smooths out the skin! I definitely recommend this for everyone :)

perfect

Posted by 5329191163389933397 on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it really disguises imperfections on skin. skin looks smooth and young. i use over my face cream, but you can use it without any cream

LOVE this primer!!!

Posted by 5230711450809920176 on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this ELF primer recently and I LOVE it!!! I have oily skin, especially in the T-zone and have tried many different high-end primers, which don't help with the oiliness. The ELF primer is so silky smooth when you apply it to the skin and gives you the perfect smooth base for your foundation. It also helps keep the oiliness away. Definitely worth a try as it is such a good price!!!

פריימר נחמד

Posted by irisrashap on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

עושה את עבודתו, נותן לפנים גימור מט. הפריע לי קצת שלוקח לו דיי הרבה זמן להתקבע, כ-10 דקות עד שהפנים שלי הפסיקו להרגיש שומניות מרגע המריחה.

For me it is the best primer

Posted by 5431196033003424079 on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is the best primer for me but has silicone and it is not good for use everyday.

does what sma$hbox photofinish primer does

Posted by makeup-reviewer on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

But for $6. Gives smooth finish to the skin, little bit of the product is easy to spread all over the skin. Pakaging is nice, pumps work well :) Extends the longevity of the makeup for a good few hours. Love it! Definitely a satisfied costumer :) ●♡visit my iherb page and have a look at the 'about me' section♡● If this review helped you please click YES :)

Excellent

Posted by 5252019878392020340 on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first primer that I've used. It goes on really smoothly and leaves my skin feeling very soft. One pump gives me just the right amount for my whole face. My only issue is that it doesn't last that long, however it is cheap enough that I don't mind replacing it.