Evens Out Redness

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have redness around my nose region and around my chin which is also dry; I have used this several times now and have found that it does work to counteract redness on my face oh cinch means that my makeup goes on a lot more smoother in shade. I was surprised at how moisturising it is and does help to combat dryness which is good as I have in the past had issues with dry skin which when foundation is added on, it doesn't look good however this is good at evening out my skin tone and skin surface. I would definitely purchase again =)

Kinda greasy, but....

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it helps with my red tinted face, works well with full face makeup, like under foundation and powder. Because of it kinda greasy consistency I thought that it will make my skin really oily, but surprisingly it made it soft and reduced excess oil. I think I will try other E.L.F. primer on iHerb to just combine them and see what really works for me.

Perfect Base!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased this product & used it with the E.L.F. Flawless Finish Foundation (SPF15) Oil Free, they work perfectly together to provide a smooth & solid base for their loose powder! I've tried everything from Benefit Make Up Forever to Revlon to Maybelline however this one gave me the best coverage & still looked light & natural, not cakey at all! I have oily skin thus easily clogged pores, however this base allows whatever layer on top of it to glide over my face smoothly, no clogs in pores nor creases. Love it!

Amazing Primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this primer just out of curiosity for the redness correcting agents it had in it. I have quite clear skin, with no acne or blemishes, but loved how it was mineral infused. I was hoping that the formula was a silky, silicone type feeling, which i have become obsessed with (not sure of the proper term for this kind of primer) and when it arrived i was extremely happy as it was. It glides on and fills in all lines and pores. I apply foundation everyday and it makes the application flawless with any type of foundation. You only need one pump of product and this covers my whole face and neck also. It also does not go oily on my skin and will allow my make-up to last through the day. One day i used another primer, and was so used to this elf one that i hated the other one; it made my foundation patchy and sticky! I have bought three bottles of these and don't plan on ever using anything else for the time being. The price is amazing the only down side is the bottle doesn't last very long.I don't think it really tone adjusts but besides that it is definitely worth the price! Elf have done an grande job on this primer and i will continue to buy! love it.

primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great product for before applying foundation - however prefer larger tube with more product

E.l.f. Primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Feels nice and silkysmooth, but don't really help with any redness.

Mis rojeces se siguen viendo

Posted by bellezaasequible on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aunque es verdad que reduce la apariencia de las rojeces, por lo menos a mí, no me las cubre totalmente, aunque una vez me pongo la base prácticamente no se ven pero eso ya lo hace cuando me pongo la base junto con corrector del color de mi piel, no más claro porque si no lo que estarías haciendo sería destacarlo aún más, lo mismo que pasa con los granos. Aunque como primer hace un buen trabajo, el maquillaje me dura más tiempo puesto, las rojeces no me las cubre aunque unifica el tono un poco de mi cara.

Great Primer

Posted by jacquisplace on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price and I'm on my second bottle, love it.

just a portion of silicone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have normal skin. This primer feels like a silicon mask on your skin. Though it fits cc cream good. Have not seen any correction of redness. For me is rather useless. If my review was useful for you, press YES

nice cheap primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

does the job, I love this one but not the other ones from ELF.