Best and cheapest mascara I've tried

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It goes on easily with minimal clumping. The texture is neither too pasty nor too runny. It stays put though it isn't waterproof. I actually forgot I had eye make up on and lightly rubbed my eye for a second or two, before remembering but the mascara didn't budge. I was impressed! It washes off easily and completely, has no weird smells and the price I paid for it, was frankly stupid cheap. Really no complaints. My go-to mascara from now on. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and click my username to read more reviews.Thanks and happy shopping!

NICE MASCARA!

Posted by The-iHerbalist on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pros: -This Mineral infused Mascara has a super great brush! It makes my lashes look beautiful and very long. -The color is very black, it looks great and it brings out the color of my eyes alot. -It is Mineral infused, which is always very nice. -It doesn't clump (at least for me) and it isn't runny. -The price!!! where else would I find such a cheap product? -Vegan! Cons: -Even whan I don't touch my eyes at all, I can see it smudges around them. And quickly, too! I have to check myself in the mirror all of the time. If you found my review helpful, please vote yes. Have a lovely day and have fun shopping! :)

Great, especially if you prefer a more natural look.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a spare to my Urban Decay Lush Lash, which I love, because I don't want to take my expensive mascara travelling. This has turned out to give my other mascara a serious run for its money, and at about one tenth of the price of my usual mascara I can't find anything to fault this with. If you like big spidery lashes you might not like this or would need to apply at least 4 coats but if you prefer a natural look this is perfect. It's not waterproof, but it rinses off easily without the need for fancy makeup removers. Will definitely repurchase.

i would give this six stars if i could!

Posted by shellloid on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE elf products and am so happy that iherb has started stocking them. I live in New Zealand and elf products are hard to get hold of. I usually rely on family in the UK posting them over but now I can get a selection here (and at a slightly cheaper price with way cheaper shipping!). This mascara is my favourite - cheap, looks good, doesn't clump and totally vegan. Excellent!

light weight and separating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mascara gives a very light coat on the lids, does not add any volume at all. It separates very well and holds a curl decently, also does not smudge on me. It feels very light on the lashes, almost like not wearing any mascara at all. Also I like it on the lower lashes (because it is light-weight and separating)

המסקרה המושלמת במחיר מושלם

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

אני לא מאמינה שאני כותבת את זה אבל כן, המסקרה המושלמת בשבילי עולה 3$ . המסקרה בעלת מברשת סיליקון מאוד נעימה . מעניקה מראה טבעי. מאריכה את הריסים ומפרידה כל ריס וריס. עושה את עבודתה בשלמות! המסקרה הכי טובה שיש לי כרגע בכל אוסף האיפור שלי. מומלץ! מומלץ! מומלץ! אם עזרתי - תשתמשו בקוד כניסה שלי להנחה המופיע בפרופיל. תודה

Unexpectedly high quality for such a low price --------Неожиданно качественно за такую низкую цену

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm really surprised that such a cheap mascara lengthens lashes very well. I love this mascara. I'll order mascara of another manufacturers to compare. But this one I will always order. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я действительно удивлена, что такая дешевая тушь прекрасно красит и удлиняет ресницы. Тушь очень понравилась. Я закажу тушь других производителей для сравнения. Но эту буду заказывать всегда. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Close to perfect

Posted by UllaMaya on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect price-quality ratio, cant much complain about it. Nice texture, not too 'runny' like many. Mostly i love the tightness of the container so even when brand new, the brush hasn't got too much stuff on it. Only downside, -by afternoon there is some under eye flakes.

depends on the weather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it melts when the weather is humid, stay long if the weather is dry

🎁🎁 Get a constant big discooount! Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get. You will be satisfied.🎁🎁

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This one is my favorite mascara. You will not have doll's lashes if you put one coat of it. To have doll's look you need two or three layers. But It is very good for the price. And the best choice if you like natural look. I purchased it two times. 🎁🍓🎁🎁🎁Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get. If you think this review is helpful, press 'yes'.