Help

Great on olive skin ! and deep winter/autumn tone people.

Posted by thiruru on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have olive skin tone that tans easily. Not dark not fair. I randomly chose this colour! It's the perfect everday red for my skin tone. Good for work too. It's great how it's not sticky and creamy but like a tint. So when I wore a few layers it didn't stick out creamy. Felt like I smeared some red berries on lips. Will buy again !

surprisingly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really nice color, not for every day use for me (it's looks too red to go to work with) but nice for a night out. most important: it's very resistant! it survived a whole meal and 3 hours without fading and smearing.

The product exceeded expectations!

Posted by MichelX on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has been my first time purchasing the ELF Mineral lipsticks, and I ordered three. The texture is fantastic - it's like a suede finish - and it last an incredibly long time. I am in love with them for that. But, of the three I got, this is the only one where I really like the color a lot and don't have to mix it with something else. It's not as 'cherry' as one might think, it has more of just a muted red tone, with a drop of cherry in it.

Lovely color and quality

Posted by Aliskin on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it. The color is nice and you can definitely see it on the lips (as opposed to others I got from this series, which made no difference in the lip color), lasts for a few hours, and has enough moisture for dry lips as well. Very nice.

just in love with this lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

just in love with this lipstick, it stays long time on, it looks natural and it not expensive-love love love:)

Worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a really big fan of E.L.F. products thanks to iherb. My first order was this lipstick and their nail polish set. The color is accurate. Not too dark, definitely a medium in shades. I like that it doesn't dry out my lips and that as it fades over the day, it turns from reddish berry to pinkish berry that stays on until its removed. Its the best 3 dollar lipstick you will ever buy.

Cherry

Posted by odereviews on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Elf. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely we will order again, and check out their other products too. One of the brands we keep coming back. Want to keep your wife happy, and your wallet happy. Make sure to tell her about elf brand. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves and recommends too! Who wouldn't love this company?

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Verry happy with it!

Beautiful and lasting colour

Posted by delya83 on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great lipstick! The colour is perfect for darker complexions and it lasts enough. I am pleased with the fact that it has no smell. Will buy again!

BUENA COMPRA

Posted by cgutidiaz on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

TIENE BUENA FIJACIÓN Y ES COLOR ES JUSTO LO QUE BUSCABA, UNA MUY BUENA COMPRA PRECIO-CALIDAD

1 2 3