Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

having no uncomfortable scent as well as its beautiful color.... I think it has no harmful elements. Thanks........

Good

Posted by hannehov on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful colour, and it doesn't dry out your lips.

Better than most

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lipstick compares with higher end lipsticks, in that it is not drying like most drug store lipsticks, has a lot of pigment and has a beautiful sheen. Cons: it doesn't last all day, but without all the harmful chemicals, I don't mind at all.

love it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it :)

Mrs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely color and very good texture. This color goes with everything. Just looks fresh. I like to use products made with natural minerals.

Joli

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bon produit et belle couleur

Everyday lipstick..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this lipstick, it has nice smell and feels smooth on the lips without drying them. I'm less fan of the color, probably because it's a bit light for me (my lips are pretty big and red to begin with) Since the color is not very strong I use it on top of different pencils for 'shing and glow' - wich is very pretty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for the price

Very adequate lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Moisturising and doesn't last ages. More orange than coral but a nice, light colour if you like orangey colours. Not disappointed.

It's got shimmer in it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping for a nice solid coral color, and this is a nice coral, but its full of GLITTER. The shimmer in it looks like super fine glitter and makes my lips look like I used a lip gloss that I licked off. I wish they would make it more matte because the color is lovely. As it is, I would not re-order. Their berry shades last much longer and are much richer than this.

1 2