Help

Its a dollar a brush, what can you expect?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

E.L.F. is known for being cheap and having some incredible dupes of high end make up brands. They are also known for their cheap, good quality brushes so I decided to give these a shot. I've heard the white brushes are terrible so I choose these instead. Keep in mind the packaging is super cheap. Blush Brush- soft, and a wonderful shape, perfect. Foundation Brush- I am in love with this. Its just good quality. Brow Comb & Brush- I use the comb side with a pair of scissors to trim and the brush to smooth eyebrow pencil filler for a nice even look. Eyelash & Brow Wand- I used to steal free eyelash brushes from Sephora but no more! I use this to brush out mascara if its too thick and on my brows before I fill them in. Eyeliner Brush- Good for gel eyeliners and nothing else. Concealer Brush- A tiny brush meant for spot application over zits, or scars. Eyeshadow Brush- I love this. It fits my lid perfectly and holds shadow well. Smudge Eye Sponge- I use this to blend and soften pencil eyeliner. Lip Defining Brush- This is the only brush I hate. Its weak, has no shape and it sheds all over my lips. Total Face Brush- This giant fluffy brush is great for brushing over your face when you are all done. It blends everything in together for a set look.

ELF collection brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I expected a better quality brushes, but for the price it is completely a good acquisition for women who do not have sensitive skin. The foundation brush is quite soft and is in my opinion the best. Other brushes are pretty good but have some stray hairs and are not as soft as expected. Anyway have a great range and is a good kit for any girl to buy his first set of brushes or need a basic kit.

Mauvaise qualité

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Je suis très déçue de ces pinceaux... Le packaging est pourtant chouette mais la qualité n'y est pas du tout. A fuir!!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like them

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Professional Brush Collection, 10 Pieces

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A brush set, has one for everyone and more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

comes in a really nice box , really happy with them

Love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love these! Very good quality. Good size, soft bristles, and picks up products well.

Happy as

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Am so happy with this set! It is exactly what I expected!

ELF collection brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and soft brushes,good quality,I am very satisfied

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good brushes to a nice price

1 2 3 4