Great starter set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I spent a long time researching the best set of brushes to buy for my first set - weighing up price against quality. As I live in New Zealand, prices of higher end brands such as Mac, Sedona Lace, Sigma etc... were too expensive for me so I decided to go with Elf. PROS: The brushes are lovely and soft, and they're good for someone just starting out with their makeup. Each brush has the name of it written on the side so it's easy to decipher which brush you need to use for the job. The brushes themselves are quite styly (all black). I haven't experienced any shedding yet which is fantastic. CONS: There is no blending brush for the eyes, which is really the most important brush you need when doing eye makeup! I've tried using the "contouring" brush to blend eyeshadow, but it's not big enough and doesn't blend evenly. Although the brushes are lovely and soft, they're not very dense so doing any buffing with mineral powder foundation isn't possible. VERDICT: Good for someone starting out, however if you want to do a really good job with your eye makeup then consider spending a bit more money on a set with a blending brush and brushes that are denser. I will be saving up to buy a better brand.

xmas gift for my daughter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was perfect for my daughter. She appreciated it so much & says she find the whole set great!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing quality, amazing price amazing service !

Another Must Have

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These Brushes are great for both make up lovers who have been 'make-upping' for a long time or have just started; this set has basically every brush that you would need for a full face of make up and is also one my favourite buys on iHerb due to the price; that's 11 brushes for only $29.99 (I don't mean to sound like an add, but I do love using these brushes and was happily surprised by the quality). Great as a starting set of brushes if you are wanting to get used to using brushes. This set also includes my favourite brush of all time from the E.L.F Brand, the Powder Brush which they sell on here separately also, great alternative to the Sigma, MAC and Sedona Lace Flat Top Kabuki Brushes :)

Delay to receive my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hi, i am verry upset as I didn't receive the product yet . I will think about if I will order something again. I am still waiting for my order so when I will receive it I can say if it ok or not. Thanks Loredana

Well Worth The Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was well worth the money, these are good quality brushes at a pretty affordable price. They're very soft and you can clean them very easily. I also love the brush pouch, it makes it easy for travel.

Essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Some of the brushes in this set are better than my most expensive 'professional' brushes. Would 100% recommend this set for all makeup lovers and those who want good value for money.

A great begginer purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The brushes are amazing, not professional but near, the hairs dont fall out, they are easy to clean and the set is very complete, i love it!!!

elf brush set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with those brushes, they were inexpensive and they are really good quality. love them!

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good quality, very handy carrying case for storage of brushes