Alternative To Other Baked Shadows

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great alternative to higher end baked eyeshadows without the cost (I have this same review for the California Palette and would say that I prefer the California Palette as it is a palette with Warmer Shades and this has Cool Shades); I prefer to use these eyeshadows wet as there is less fall out and hence the reason I have not given it 5 stars. If you do use the shadows dry then use a really good primer and either place powder under your eye or hold a tissue so that it doesn't wreck your makeup/foundation. Alternatively do your eye makeup first and then apply e eyeshadow. I would recommend giving this a go if you haven't tried baked eyeshadows before =)

Lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quite lovely product! For this price very good!

Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful colors

i like it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i like it :)

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great colours, very pigmented, all shimmery but because their baked if you want a light application apply with a brush, if you want more vibrant colour you'll need your finger or the eyeshadow sponge tips.

AH-MA-ZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

these are great, anyone that says they don't work/no pigment isn't using them right. WET THEM! THEY ARE BAKED EYESHADOWS! OR EVEN JUST PRIMER IT WORKS A CHARM!

love the colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So nice pigmentation! For the price it is really good eyeshadow palette!

Won me over on the 2nd try!

Posted by JotheBeautyTherapist on Jul 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Initially, I wasn't sold on this palette, there were no reviews when I bought it, so I was flying blind where baked eyeshadows were concerned. I tried to brush the eyeshadow on as I normally would & I got next to no product from any of the colours. There were no product instructions to indicate that baked eyeshadows should be used any differently to other eyeshadows, so I had no idea what I was doing wrong, but by now there was feedback from others suggesting they should be used wet. I wasn't 100% convinced, but they did seem to work wet - The big surprise was that once I'd wiped the palette down & let it dry, the very next time I used it, the colours worked perfectly well DRY! I figured there must've been some kind of film on the surface of the colours to protect them, because I bought 2 different palettes in this range & they both reacted the same way when new & once they'd been wiped down, the colours could be used both dry & wet. There is plenty of pigment in the eyeshadows, they go on nice & soft - even softer than the regular range, there's a pearlised lustre thru them & the enclosed mirror is quite a reasonable size. All in all, I think they're great. I'm going to buy the final palettes in the range too, but I've only given 4 stars because of a little bit of fallout & also I think they ought to put some kind of instructions or explanation on the packaging - my 2 palettes came quite close to being returned until I stumbled across a solution to make them work.

Affordable and beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The color builds gradually so you can control the intensity-I love it

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the texture is a little different,like a powder

1 2