You Get So Much

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great set of shadows and great for beginners as it has a 'how to' chart on the cover; I purchased this as I wanted to try the primer which works good. Not only do you get the shadows, it comes with a mirror and applicator as well as an eyeliner and eye primer! Great gift idea I would say and I would recommend for beginners in makeup as maybe a first set of shadows (this goes for this palette and the other two that they have available: Neutral Look and Bronzed Look). I've grown to love the E.L.F. Brand after loving their Flat Top Powder Brush which caught me onto their shadows.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this thinking if would be small enough for traveling but it's quite big, it does look like a book! Next time I'll make sure to read the size measurements. However, I was impressed with the item, you get a lot of make up for your money, the eyeshadows are very big. It contains a tiny eyeliner pencil (it's small but decent), a tiny pot of primer (it doesn't contain a lot of product, but it's a really good primer), a sponge applicator (I don't use those) and a mirror. The darkest eyeshadows are very pigmented, I was surprised by the black one. But the silver and grey aren't (the silver looks like a wash of shimmer with no colour). I find the selection of colours very nice, you can create many different looks, and they can be natural too if you like (other "smoky" palettes only have dark colours and nothing for daytime). Overall, I think it's a good product and the quality is great for the price.

The shipping is very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The shadows are not pigmented.

Don,t order this set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this set in iHerb, but they sent me the Bronzed Look. I am very angry with the company. Be careful!

bellos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

los colores son iguales a los de la foto, quedan muy bien!

super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good , thank you .

AMAZING!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the colors are super pigmented, the eye primer is the best one I've tried so I ordered more of it. The eyeshadows are beautiful and they stayed still all day long without moving or fading at all!!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

TBH thought it would be smaller.. loved everyting :)

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Studio, Beauty Book, Smoky Look, 9 Piece Set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These two colours are my night colours and it's great, colour is bold and not hardly there like cheap eyeshadows. Instructs you how to apply for the best suited look, the primer that it comes with helps the eyeshadow set and last longer also, comes with a little eyeshadow brush (I don't use because I have a big proper one) and a pencil eyeliner.

1 2 3 4