You Get So Much

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great set of shadows and great for beginners as it has a 'how to' chart on the cover; I purchased this as I wanted to try the primer which works good. Not only do you get the shadows, it comes with a mirror and applicator as well as an eyeliner and eye primer! Great gift idea I would say and I would recommend for beginners in makeup as maybe a first set of shadows (this goes for this palette and the other two that they have available: Neutral Look and Bronzed Look). I've grown to love the E.L.F. Brand after loving their Flat Top Powder Brush which caught me onto their shadows.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this thinking if would be small enough for traveling but it's quite big, it does look like a book! Next time I'll make sure to read the size measurements. However, I was impressed with the item, you get a lot of make up for your money, the eyeshadows are very big. It contains a tiny eyeliner pencil (it's small but decent), a tiny pot of primer (it doesn't contain a lot of product, but it's a really good primer), a sponge applicator (I don't use those) and a mirror. The darkest eyeshadows are very pigmented, I was surprised by the black one. But the silver and grey aren't (the silver looks like a wash of shimmer with no colour). I find the selection of colours very nice, you can create many different looks, and they can be natural too if you like (other "smoky" palettes only have dark colours and nothing for daytime). Overall, I think it's a good product and the quality is great for the price.

The shipping is very good!

Posted by 5223398791023475927 on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The shadows are not pigmented.

Don,t order this set

Posted by 5451577304203584128 on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this set in iHerb, but they sent me the Bronzed Look. I am very angry with the company. Be careful!

bellos

Posted by 5496029764873598128 on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

los colores son iguales a los de la foto, quedan muy bien!

;)

Posted by 4768463503171571362 on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good item for year.

Posted by 5268357064172040544 on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing looks. Just a little bigger than expected

Very good

Posted by 5013918684670636373 on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Package is bigger than I expected it to be, the shadows are pigmented, loved the primer and eyeliner pencil

User friendly

Posted by PiggyrollKelly on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy for make up starter

loved it!

Posted by 5362619196803576342 on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The brown shadow I put on the eyebrows, the black one as an eyeliner. Great set for this price

1 2 3 4