Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has a little bit less pigmentation as the Elf blushes. But still very good for the price.

Gold glow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This gave off a pretty gold (very yellow gold, no champagne or beige about it) glow. Definitely pretty easy to become very very shiny, which is fine if that's what you're going for, but if it's not, use a light hand. I found when I used one of my stippling brushes, it did kick up quite a bit of product, but that wasn't as much of a problem with other brushes. I like this as an inner corner highlight for the eyes, or even as a lid shade. On my skintone (pale, fairly neutral) I actually preferred this on the eyes to on the face, but that's just personal preference. If you like more subtle, less shiny highlights, you might not like this. If you don't like gold highlights, you won't like it. I thought it was pretty, easy to apply and blend, not too powdery. It's a nice product, especially for the price.

Beautiful gold highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this as a subtle gold highlighter.

elf gotta glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow! this is so far my favourite elf item. It really makes me glow! A great highlighter, its very soft so you dont need much of it. Plus it stays on all day long!

A little chalky but still beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This gives a really lovely gold glow. Don't be too heavy handed though because it can be a tad chalky. My new favourite highlighter!

More gold than I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So gold! So shimmery and glittery! This is actually really pretty, but application should be light-handed, otherwise you might be left with clear streaks of gold sparkles that is noticeable from a few steps away.

AMAZE!

Posted by hales1 on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome, reminds me of my MAC Soft and Gentle shimmery glow! So awesome, a nice yellow gold shimmer (small shimmers) looks so good!

Perfect for highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it all the time as a highlighter and it is perfect!

Very pigmented!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at the pigmentation of the blush! The color shows up really well. I'll use it as a highlighter, though.

Bueno!

Posted by KarenK87 on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

El color para iluminador es muy lindo, lo que si no dura mucho puesto.