Nice!

Posted by 5309889648421052912 on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has a little bit less pigmentation as the Elf blushes. But still very good for the price.

Beautiful gold highlighter

Posted by 5553820353619242846 on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this as a subtle gold highlighter.

elf gotta glow

Posted by 5607977312250889540 on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow! this is so far my favourite elf item. It really makes me glow! A great highlighter, its very soft so you dont need much of it. Plus it stays on all day long!

Gold glow.

Posted by 5096228754424549516 on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This gave off a pretty gold (very yellow gold, no champagne or beige about it) glow. Definitely pretty easy to become very very shiny, which is fine if that's what you're going for, but if it's not, use a light hand. I found when I used one of my stippling brushes, it did kick up quite a bit of product, but that wasn't as much of a problem with other brushes. I like this as an inner corner highlight for the eyes, or even as a lid shade. On my skintone (pale, fairly neutral) I actually preferred this on the eyes to on the face, but that's just personal preference. If you like more subtle, less shiny highlights, you might not like this. If you don't like gold highlights, you won't like it. I thought it was pretty, easy to apply and blend, not too powdery. It's a nice product, especially for the price.

A little chalky but still beautiful

Posted by 4955447556952692703 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This gives a really lovely gold glow. Don't be too heavy handed though because it can be a tad chalky. My new favourite highlighter!

Very pigmented!

Posted by 4972995114162322093 on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at the pigmentation of the blush! The color shows up really well. I'll use it as a highlighter, though.

Perfect for highlighter

Posted by 4893710169455443784 on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it all the time as a highlighter and it is perfect!

AMAZE!

Posted by hales1 on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome, reminds me of my MAC Soft and Gentle shimmery glow! So awesome, a nice yellow gold shimmer (small shimmers) looks so good!

More gold than I expected

Posted by 4993483102531825872 on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So gold! So shimmery and glittery! This is actually really pretty, but application should be light-handed, otherwise you might be left with clear streaks of gold sparkles that is noticeable from a few steps away.

clon Albatross de Nars

Posted by 4869151930719697068 on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

iluminador con subtono amarillo, si amarillo pero muy bonito, lo malo es que hay que aplicar mucho producto porque cuando lo difuminas apenas se nota, por 3$ más que recomendado