I gave it another chance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

attempted to use once upon arrival and it smeared an inconsistent greasy color across my eyelid. Was oily and lacked any consistency. EDIT: I gave it another go and discovered the trick is to add it in layers. now that I've figured that out it is fantastic. fixing to 4 stars from 1.

great eye liner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My eyelids are extremely oily and no liner(I repeat - nothing!) stays on for longer than 4-5 hours. Then it would smudge all over and look horrible. I tried everything - lining on eye primers and eye shadows, waterproof liners, pencils...you name it, I tried it! UNTIL NOW! This eye liner is a beauty! It goes on nicely as it's very creamy and any brush can be used to apply. I find myself switching between a thin eye liner brush to a wider one for a more dramatic look. It's very easy to apply, dries matt and can be layered. Total 5 stars!

SOOO GOOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recommend it . easy to apply and awesome colour with tiny brush i purchased another one .like if it's helpful ممتاز جدا بديل لجل انستازيا لايك اذا استفدت

Perfecto para delinear y cejas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No solo sirve para delinear los ojos, con una duración estupenda. Yo también lo uso para rellenar las cejas con una pequeña brocha biselada y descargango el producto antes de aplicarlo.Si te ha servido muy opinión, por favor marca SI. Gracias.

Me encanta para las cejas

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso como eyeliner, y sobre todo para las cejas, deja un efecto muy bonito y natural si lo difuminas muy bien. -------------- Para más revisiones ve a mi nick Rossita y si te he ayudado a decidirte, marca abajo el Sí. Gracias

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's really Long-Wearing and Smudge-Proof, nice chocolate color. Very good product for such a low price.

Affordable but executes properly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product so much that I got the black one as well. It glides and applies easily, very affordable and long lasting to the eyes. Does not give you a panda look after wearing it for so long.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Goes on really well and stays on/doesn't bleed. Lovely colour.

The best crean eyeliner ever!

Posted by katsain on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes tidy soft line and lasts long time! The price is awesome. Definitely buy again. The brush should be a bit stiffer.

Me encanta

Posted by Rulitos on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Muy buen delineador a bajo costo, había escuchado que a varias chicas este delineador se les iba desapareciendo durante el día o tendía a manchar o esparcirse. A mí me ha resultado todo lo contrario, no se me mueve para nada, dura todo el día, la brocha que trae es muy precisa para hacer un delineado estilo "cat eye" y el color hace que no sea tan duro, ideal para ocuparlo diariamente.