A bit dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even the light colour comes out dark & clumpy

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special about this product, would only use to just slightly tame your eyebrows AFTER using a pencil. I didnt like the treatment at all. It also feels quite heavy when wearing this product.

I like it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this to achieve a more finished look. I feel like my eyebrows are becoming fuller, which I have needed.

The light color is not light enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Applying this product is easy and helps achieve a more finished eyebrow look, but unfortunately, after trying this on my blond eyebrows it seems that the light/clear tone is much too dark to fit them (and is generally not a light shade at all).

studio

Posted by odereviews on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Elf. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely we will order again, and check out their other products too. One of the brands we keep coming back. Want to keep your wife happy, and your wallet happy. Make sure to tell her about elf brand. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves and recommends too! Who wouldn't love this company?

Very good

Posted by kumintttt on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the color is too shine

Love it so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it everyday! it's not too dark or too light. I use tame first and treat final to seal all! I love it. I'm thinking of to buy dark or deep!

quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this a lot, looks good on brows but a bit dark for me.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The color is ok - light warm brown/beige. Not red! has golden shimmer, not much. but the brush is big for me and not comfortable to use. I wish it to be smaller and more precise. will not buy again.

It's ok

Posted by Edith27 on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Okay. I've had better, but considering its price, it does a good job. The color is not really light, but for me it's okay (I have strawberry blonde hair and freckles).

1 2