I didn't receive it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cant say whether it is good or bad because I didn't receive it

Studio

Posted by odereviews on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Elf. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely we will order again, and check out their other products too. One of the brands we keep coming back. Want to keep your wife happy, and your wallet happy. Make sure to tell her about elf brand. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves and recommends too! Who wouldn't love this company?

great

Posted by miracle on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love this lipstick, matte and bright

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This quality for such a low price?! it stayed on for the whole day, almost as good as my sephora cream lip stain. so pigmented, the formula is a tad thiner than sephora but its so pigmented no one could believe i paid 3 bucks for it, only I could tell from that its a tiny bit thinner. It smells bad though, like insect repellent but it fades away. I didnt use the gloss since ive heard that it doesnt stay as well with the gloss and i like the matte effect anyway

이거 틴트같음

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

립스테인이 머징? 호기심 돋아서 평도 괜찮길래 사봣는데 틴트랑 비슷하다고 봐야할듯해여 입술을 물들이는 느낌이에요 걍 그래서 입 안끈적거리구 깔끔해여 색은 라즈베리?? 이런 색같구요.. 새초롬한 느낌 나요 색 좀 강하게 있어염

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect red and I think it would suit most people! I like to use it without the gloss because I prefer the matte look. It reminds me of Lime Crime's Velvetines!

nice not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i just dont really like the feeling at first. After a while it is ok and it stays for a couple of hours in its place. I dont think i'll buy any more of these but they are not terrible...just ok.

Good price, great value

Posted by hopepest on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price, great value

nice color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

red one is really amazing, dense... but a bit difficult to apply... smelling not so good..