Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 280 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Hmmmmm..... no.

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just didn't like it... It's not dense enough for applying foundation or creamy products with, and for the dry products- it's not so great either. I love a lot of the elf studio brushes, but not this one, sorry. המברשת עשויה סיבי טקלון סינטטיים, והיא מיועדת להנחת מוצרים יבשים ורטובים כאחד. אמורים להשתמש בה עם מייקאפים נוזליים, סמקים קרמיים, וגם עם פודרות, סמקים רגילים, ברונזרים, היילייטרים וכו'... לטעמי המברשת לא מספיק דחוסה, מה שגורם לה להיות "חלשה", ולכן, לדעתי, היא לא מתאימה כל כך להנחת מייקאפ או סומק קרמי. בעבודה עם מוצרים יבשים היא בסדר, אבל לא מעבר

Thanks for your feedback!

I Love This Brush For Daily Work Make Up

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this brush more often than I had expected, it's great for use with foundation and BB creams which gives a great natural finish (by that I mean more of a sheer finish). I have been picking this brush up more often than the Flat Top Powder Brush and find that this brush works great for creating a natural application of foundation compared to an application of foundation that is quite thick/cakey looking. I would definitely recommend this brush especially as its only $2.99 and is a good chance to try out a duo-fiber brush if you haven't done so already (another stippling brush available on iHerb is the Real Techniques Stippling Brush which is great also).

Thanks for your feedback!

IMPRESIONADA.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

COMPRÉ ESTA BROCHA SIN MUCHAS EXPECTATIVAS EN ELLA Y ME HA SORPRENDIDO, ME ENCANTA PARA LA BASE DE MAQUILLAJE SUPERANDO INCLUSO A OTRAS BROCHAS DE RENOMBRADA FAMA, PARA LOS COLORETES MUY PIGMENTADOS ES ESTUPENDA Y PARA LOS QUE SON EN CREMA MÁS DE LO MISMO. SIN DUDA EN MI PRÓXIMO PEDIDO DE ESTA PÁGINA COMPRARÉ OTRA DE ÉSTAS.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good for blush

Posted by sahooora on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this I thinking it was the small stippling brush yet I discovered it's not. But still it's a good brush that wont break the bank. Love elf brushes and I'm using this one to upply powder blush and sometimes powder bronzer and it works well. أحب ريش إلف وهذا واحد منهم. استخدمه للبلشر وخاصة اللي فيهم بيغمنت عالي يعطيني تحكم في شدة اللون على الخدود وبيعطي مظهر لطيف

Thanks for your feedback!

GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's not too dense and soft to apply bronzer and blushes that are too pigmented. Nice thin airbrushed look.

Thanks for your feedback!

Very good!

Posted by matsir on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really useful brush! I use it for everything (except eyes of course!)

Thanks for your feedback!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually use it for cream blushes

Thanks for your feedback!

RECOMMEND!!!

Posted by PARadiMODI on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS BRUSH! It does everything for you! You don't even have to know what you're doing :D Really soft! Recommend dearly!

Thanks for your feedback!

Τέλειο

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Την έχω πάνω από χρόνο και σίγουρα είναι το πινέλο που χρησιμοποιώ περισσότερο από όλα. Είναι απαλό, δίνει ωραίο εφέ στο πρόσωπο όταν το χρησιμοποιώ με foundation και πιστεύω πως είναι το ιδανικό πινέλο για κρεμώδη προϊόντα. Παίρνει όση ποσότητα χρειάζεται και δίνει προσεγμένο και φυσικό αποτέλεσμα. Επίσης μέχρι στιγμής δεν έχει χάσει τη φόρμα του, ούτε έχουν φύγει τριχούλες.

Thanks for your feedback!

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the brush! The holder fell apart and I had to glue it back on.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 280 total

1 2 3 4 5