Help

Love this pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The eyeshadow colors are different from the picture. They're more purpulish mauvy, very very pretty colors! Excellent for summer, could make smoky for night time or light for daytime. Pretty pigmented! I haven't tried the mascara, cause I never like elf mascaras. The eyeliner is soft and it doesn't stay very long unless you use a primer. The lashes are kinda. Dramatic for me, I'll wear them on a date night or something like that. The sharpener is always useful! And the applicators as usual.... Never use them.. So I guess it's a 50 hit and 50 miss! I do recommend it though ;)

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Ultimate look

Posted by odereviews on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Elf. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely we will order again, and check out their other products too. One of the brands we keep coming back. Want to keep your wife happy, and your wallet happy. Make sure to tell her about elf brand. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves and recommends too! Who wouldn't love this company?

hanan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Iam happy with this product

I liked!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The set is very friendly, everything very good. Mascara very well put and not fray, the shadow of the beautiful and not falling into the fold. In General set liked me,but the order won't!

Mauve Ultimate Look

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lovely mauve set. Lashes are very good also.

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the eye shadows and cute pack.. Though I suck in applying fake eye lashes I`m yet to try these ones

NICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

H LOVE IT

its okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The eye shadow looks great but it does not last the whole day.I only the brush

1 2