i'll buy it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

first i apply highlighter and after concealer, also i tried to use just concealer, but effect was't perfect, so my tip - to use both sides of this product for your eyes circles. eyes look really fresh after it!

Medium coverage

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really nice medium coverage concealer, I don't really highlight because I don't have decent skills to do that, maybe I will use it as eyeshadow primer. Happy with this product.

Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nothing bad to say, I love it! Very affordable. Color of concealer is good, not too pink, not too yellow. I love highlighter. Highly recommend this product. :)

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gentle, smooth coverage.

Does The Job

Posted by Peachroses on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This reasonably priced concealer does the job, it masks imperfections and improves the look of the skin.

What a disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you have really dark circles under eye, this stuff is not working at all. It's good that the texture is quite runny, but there's no coverage.

2in1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good highlighter for under the brows, concealer is good for the under eyes

מעולה כטוש הארה וכהילייטר נוזלי - כקונסילר פחות, בקושי מכסה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great as a liquid hightlighter and hightlet pen. not so good as a conealer becouse of low coverage.

Good product

Posted by Parerirazlete on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find it to be better than MAC moisture cover and we all now know much MAC products cost. So, I found this to a good alternative to MAC, I like it a lot and I use it everyday. I re-ordered the product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product, I like it :)