love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use it after e.l.f. concealer&highlighter and eyes look wonderfull! no more dark circles!

Overall Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was aware of the 'glitter' in this product but was suprised at the overwhelming amount when i put it under my eyes....wouldnt use this as a setting powder period.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, I advise everyone! will be ordering more!

Really good for pale people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am super pale and this is perfect because it sets my under eyes without adding extra colour and is finer than regular powders so doesn't even cake a little bit

hard to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

its very small and not comfortable. the powder is very thin and good but i am not impressed.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product...What a difference it makes, especially under the eyes but you can use it under the brows as well. Again, I love this product.

High Definition Setting Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really hoping this would help with my dark under eye circles, but even when being mixed with concealer, it's really not showing any improvement. Probably not buying this again in the future, however I do adore a majority of other ELF products.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I love how my under eye skin feels silky after applaying this. Yes it has shimmers in it, so for mat finish I wont use it. But for me that not bothers .

Seal your undereye concealer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Packaging: professional, chic and very small (you can even fit it in your pocket). If it would be bigger, it would be even better. Price: for this good of a product, the price is very very cheap. Product: works for all skin tones of course, does not crease and makes your concealer/foundation stay in place for at least a couple of hours (haven't tried for a whole day yet). A small brush comes with the powder, it's alright and I have no problem using it; however I prefer using this powder with a sponge (Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (especially its pointy tip)).

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a tiny pot of powder for setting undereye concealer and it works great. Though I thought the shimmer in it is a little bit obvious and big. But overall it is good with such a low price.