Good on brows, bad on lashes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have really thick eyebrows and I love E.L.F. so when I saw this, I had to order it. It's best just on brows or as a base coat before applying mascara. On my brows, they keep the shape well all day without feeling stiff. But on my eyelashes, well it is clear, so don't expect the same affect as mascara. Sometimes I will use it on my lashes and apply mascara on top and I have found that it makes the mascara better. My lashes will look longer than if I had just used mascara. I do find that tedious though, so I'll only do the clear+black mascara for night time looks. I will say, my husband uses the brow side to curl the sides of his mustache and he loves it. Will probably have to reorder since he will use up my supply! Would give this 5 stars if the clear mascara side worked but I'll probably just end up switching the sides out when the brow side gel is finished.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is OK when I use it on my eyebrows, however once it dries you can get some of that white stuff coming up around the edges that looks like dandruff, so you have to be very precise when putting it on. On the eyelashes as a primer, you have to be very quick to put mascara on straight away after applying it, otherwise it dries and makes putting mascara on a nightmare and then it looks clumpy and horrible. If you're quick it does make putting mascara on easier though, and it does help to keep eyelashes from clumping. It was OK for the price, however I would consider spending more money on a better quality product next time - I won't be repurchasing.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love it both eye brows and eye lash the eye lash side is really good just to make your lashes a little longer without anything sticking or clumping to them so very natural

a must have for the lazy girls out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use it as a primer for lashes, to make mascara stay longer, feel lighter and easier to apply and on the brows after i apply pencil, to give them a sharp , more arthistical look. absolutely love it!!

useful

Posted by leokcmy on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

im only use for lash.. can remove the powder n eyeshadow from my lash.. i dont use for eyebrow like a glue...

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

no complaints, not overly impressed either, does the job its supposed to and that's it

Not bad

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is actually not bad bad gives a crunchy texture to my brows.The mascara side won't hold the curl on your lashes.It is a fairly cheap product but hairspray will give a similar effect..better basically.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worked great for me.

favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this everyday! my new favorite.

nice