Great zit treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it. For 3$ it’s a steal and actually works much better than other spot treatments (I have Burt's bees herbal blemish stick and anti-blemish solution, tea tree oil from BodyShop and several other pricy spot treatments) This one simply works the best. I apply it for night on the pimple and it will disappear (or at least gets smaller) the next morning. Of course it works best if you apply it at the early stage of acne/pimple/zit. Main ingredient is Salicylic Acid and I know there are people for whom it doesn’t works well, but for me it works great, faster and more effective than other treatments. In general I don't have much problems with skin, but have pimples from time to time during stress and hormone issues. Great pros: - no smell, - absorbs fast, - transparent and - doesn't leave any film on the skin! It has the brush at the tip, so you don't need to touch your skin with fingers or apply it with cotton balls: good economy + hygienic. Packaging is great: so easy to use and to take with you in the bag. Highly recommended. Will definitely repurchase!

Very handy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for those pesky spots! I use this after I have cleansed, toned and moisturised and let it do it's thing over night. By the morning, i either have a much smaller spot or a much less angry/sore spot! And to me, that's a good thing. So cheap too, you can't lose!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I dont like ELF products, but that is a very good product for zits. after 2 uses the zit gone.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best zit eraser I've used and much cheaper than similar products. It's really easy to apply onto blemishes , however it can take a day or so to see results besides reduced redness.

so handy to have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The shape and size of the container make it perfect to keep in my purse for applications during the day. The bristle tip makes it easy to dab the gel directly on my acne. Applying it often during the day has really helped my skin.

Worked well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, gets the job done.

realy works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

realy works

Convenient and it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the est spot treatment I've used. I usually use it in the car or at work (when noone can see me) on pesky spots and it's stopped a few from coming up full blown and has made others heal without going through that big inflamed and infected looking stage they normally reach before going down. The reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that I worry about contamination of the applicator since you touch the same point to all the different spots. I havent had any issues but it does occupy my mid a bit.

Happy with my purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a while now and, while nothing is instant, this zapper does dry out my spots relatively fast.

Pay less = have less

Posted by Skinny on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works with small problèmes only. Cheap pack. Prefer pay more to have better product.

1 2 3