Works for me!

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was a little skeptical when i chose to buy this product because of the feedback i read about it, but it was only 1$ so i thought "why not?" and i couldn't be happier for my decision. This is my every day treatment for pimples (i don't have too much acne) and it truly works! I apply it 2 times a day and i can see the results after a couple days, it doesn't hurt, you can just feel a tiny little bit of heat which is normal. I wish they could sell them in bigger sizes 'cause mine only lasted for a month! Anyways i will definitely be repurchasing this product and recommend it to those who don't have severe acne but still get zit/pimples. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great acne treatment! Is reduces blemishes through night.

easy and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very easy to use, keep it in my purse

Just buy one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seriously!

good for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product - it really dries out pimples, used it for 2 days and can see a progress, I am becoming a huge ELF fan, all the products I try are super good and for an unbelievable price

(Y)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very very good thing when you have pimple. It really helps . Love it!

Dont think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to try this and then got so disappointed.I don't know why, but this does't work on me. I try it every time I have a pimple,and I hope that it is going to dry it out, but the pimple stays there. Also, it is really hard to apply with that tiny ball at the top. Will not repurchase.

Elf zit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use to have one before. but I lost it. it worked pretty good. I love it... 💜

spectacular!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love it

Fait son job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Je l'applique localement sur les petites imperfections et je trouve qu'il fait son boulot le lendemain, ils a pratiquement disparus!