acne treatment

Posted by EvaBen on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

product texture is a bit too thick, a bit not right for concealer - if not applied carefully will be visible through make up layers. Dries up the zits right off for good though, so if used wisely will benefit a lot.

Posted by 4913484538926898521 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is weird to apply as it is super thick and super green and hard to blend. but zapping those pimples!? oh yes it did!

So cheap and really helps conceal redness

Posted by 4648912525010349828 on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't think it helps zap the zits but it definitely does the job of neutralising the redness. I just had a period breakout and this helped me so much! I like to dot it directly on the highest point of the pimple, so it doesnt make the skin around it look like a bruise, then dab my liquid concealer around and blend with a sponge rather than a brush cause i find a brush removes the product a little. Makes my pimples look non existent! packaging could be improved on, have to twist quite a few times before product finally came out and when it did, too much of it came out. i even tried twisting once and held it upside down for FIVE minutes but nothing came out.

dont spend money on that

Posted by 5192718512798041194 on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

thick, so green, unblendable. really unuseful.

Good

Posted by 4923547647576061194 on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The zit-zapping part seems to work, but it's a bit too green and it's very hard to blend it out even with foundation over the top.

very green

Posted by 5370328923236175322 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

you need to use very little material.

Good

Posted by 4831906056349001271 on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product for such a cheap price!

Very affordable!

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very affordable product, much cheaper than other colour-corrective concealers. However, I found that the green was visable under layers of liquid foundation, normal concealer and powder. Maybe I need to apply it differently. Regardless, I'm still happy with my purchase.

Does the job

Posted by 5185605310264696032 on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do like this product and it has seriously changed the way my makeup looks because it really covers my scarring and blemishes but it is VERY thick which i find often hard to work with. Still worth the price though. :)

A little goes a long way.

Posted by 5717621557506573049 on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I first used this, I resembled Shrek. A little goes a long way.

1 2