acne treatment

Posted by EvaBen on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

product texture is a bit too thick, a bit not right for concealer - if not applied carefully will be visible through make up layers. Dries up the zits right off for good though, so if used wisely will benefit a lot.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is weird to apply as it is super thick and super green and hard to blend. but zapping those pimples!? oh yes it did!

So cheap and really helps conceal redness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't think it helps zap the zits but it definitely does the job of neutralising the redness. I just had a period breakout and this helped me so much! I like to dot it directly on the highest point of the pimple, so it doesnt make the skin around it look like a bruise, then dab my liquid concealer around and blend with a sponge rather than a brush cause i find a brush removes the product a little. Makes my pimples look non existent! packaging could be improved on, have to twist quite a few times before product finally came out and when it did, too much of it came out. i even tried twisting once and held it upside down for FIVE minutes but nothing came out.

dont spend money on that

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

thick, so green, unblendable. really unuseful.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The zit-zapping part seems to work, but it's a bit too green and it's very hard to blend it out even with foundation over the top.

very green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

you need to use very little material.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product for such a cheap price!

Rather disappointing

Posted by Zuleika83 on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very thick product. A little dab goes a long way. Didn't really help with pimples. I use it more for the green color.

A little goes a long way.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I first used this, I resembled Shrek. A little goes a long way.

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do like this product and it has seriously changed the way my makeup looks because it really covers my scarring and blemishes but it is VERY thick which i find often hard to work with. Still worth the price though. :)

1 2