Terrible

Posted by Butterfly on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Some nibs tasted of tobacco and some of cat wee. I'll never ever try this brand again, wasted money.

Disappointing

Posted by 5382238830092373726 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried it for the first time today. It tasted rancid, unlike other raw cacao nibs i have tried in the past. it was as if the product has lost its freshness and had a stale 'pantry' smell.

No bitter taste.

Posted by 5551709581527236582 on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I prefer these cacao nibs to other brands simply because of the method in which they are created, not being exposed to the high temperatures of others. I always purchase multiple bags of these at a time. (They add a nutritious choc hit to all your smoothie blends).

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1232864 on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I choose organic products always when possible. This product was not exactly the top quality but good. The texture was good but some of the nibs tasted mold for me.

So good

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The last time I bought raw cacao nibs in ireland they were so bitter, nothing like these. I could just eat a handful of these straight from the bag.As with all earth circle organics products I have bought I have given these 5 star's too.This brand is so good just wish iherb would stock their products in 16oz bags too and add some more of their products to their online store.The cost of these is great too, will defiently buy again.

We love these.

Posted by Mangoes on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So much cheaper than in NZ.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and will last me a fair while

So delicious!

Posted by 5446608240460796159 on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, the natural taste without sugar that I can enjoy without guilt. Use to put on my oats or just enjoy by themself

Great product

Posted by 5185577920319348978 on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

fresh and nice tasting, no additives. Love it

great taste

Posted by 4835591289479021564 on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

actually tastes of chocolate, love them

1 2 3