Good product , nice sweetness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is another ECO product I really like. Nice and crunchy without the bitter taste. This product could have many uses but so far I've only used to top my ECO Maca smoothie.Would recommed this, I will purchase again when my stock runs out.

Nice Snack

Posted by MusettaRose on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good chocolate snack, my 4 your old likes it too. I made some homemade chocolate with cocoa butter and cacao nibs, it was very good.

Addictive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just got these and I love them! Super crunchy, with a subtle sweetness these are rich and delicious :) I've only eaten them on their own, but I think they would be great in baking.. especially sprinkled over top some muffins or cupcakes!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These have a nice subtle sweetness, just enough to take off the bitter edge cacao nibs generally have. I usually add them to yogurt, I haven't tried them in anything else yet. I will probably repurchase when I run out.

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the first brand of cacao nibs that I tasted, and I have to say that Balinese cacao nibs are my favorite. Since I'm eating them together with raisins (which is a delicious combination!), I don't need them sweetened anymore, so now I'm buying the unsweetened ones of this same brand, and I love, love, love them!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes a healthy choc chip cookie with almond/cashew flour and coconut sugar.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really good.

Good taste, but stick in tight clumps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good, and they are good in choc chip biscuits. But, not so sure about buying again, as they seem to stick together in big, tights clumps that can't be broken up with a spoon - need to break them apart by hand and even then they don't all come apart. I've used other brands of sweet cacao nibs with no problems like that. Just a one off, or the same with all packs, I'm not sure.

Too crunchy and not chocolately enough

Posted by Allymac on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very crumbly crunchy and don't get that lovely smooth chocolate hit that you do with natural raw nibs.

Not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have not received the product yet.