wonderful product, lousy packaging

Posted by 5146296038264065053 on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love himalayan salt. the fine grain in this product makes it versatile, so i use it every day for both cooking and seasoning food. it's delicious, and truly adds another dimension to meals. i'm dropping one star from my score because the pouches are almost always split open when they arrive! last time i ordered four of these and three had split at the seams, meaning about a quarter of a cup of salt was at the bottom of the delivery box (and then all over my floor). packaging these in bags might be a good idea.

Miracle cure

Posted by 5645862599876723044 on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started to develop back acne at my age, 32. Maybe it was stress, my diet, or the water content in Korea which dried out and changed the pH balance of my skin. Nevertheless, I mixed the salts with a liquid soap to create a great body scrub. Even after one application, my skin is much better! It's working!

Great Taste!

Posted by 5754258480535181476 on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time ive tried Himalayan Salt. I wasnt actually looking to buy some but when i came across it on iHerb and saw how cheap it was to buy i decided to give it a try. I do love salt and have always used Sea Salt, knowing how bad ordinary table salt is, but this Himalayan Salt is excellent on taste and the nutrients it contain are astounding. Its great to know that something that you use everyday without much thought can actually contain so much goodness for almost the same price and with more taste, i'll definately buy it again. Another bonus is that you dont need to use so much as ordinary/sea salt, its kind of more concentrated.

Natural & delicious but has a disadvantage

Posted by nikolaylitvinov on Dec 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When you try Himalayan Salt the first time, it tastes like regular white salt. But several month later I tried white salt and its taste was like poison for me. The disadvantage of Himalayan Salt is that is has some tiny solid parts (stones) in it. В первый раз эта соль кажется обычной, но спустя несколько месяцев вкус обычной соли воспринимается, как яд. Недостаток - мелкие твёрдые включения, перемолотые камешки.

not sure

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this actually tastes much saltier than other brands of himalayan salt i had bought before, which makes me question if it's genuine. not a very fine grind.

Excellent for cooking

Posted by 5142192348794453440 on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this salt in cooking and using in back and as a throat gargle. I like the aroma and taste.

Earth Circle Organics, Himalayan Salt

Posted by SherbanVadim on Jan 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Супер полезная соль.

used it for diy scrub!

Posted by 5595136020008134882 on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it to make my own scrub! I like the pink colour of it and it does it's job of exfoliating my skin, especially good for skin that are rough in some areas.

Was not really impressed

Posted by 4758907776637237977 on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all, the package was pocked and the salt was all over the box. I ordered from Ukraine, so it is probably not the supplier's fault. Maybe the custom inspected it...The quality of the salt is okay. It is less salty than a regular salt

Great natural salt

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really nice product which looks and taste's great.This product was shipped on monday and I had it on my eggs for brekfast on wednesday morning.Really quick service considering I live in Ireland.I can't wait to use this product also to make homemade bodyscrubs.If you haven't tried Earth Circle Organics products before I suggest you do, all their products are great at a great price.