Blended very well for a raw cacao powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste of this Raw Baliese Cacao Powder even more than the taste of Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder. This powder also blended a bit better with my protein shake than Navitas. So, I'm giving this product five stars.

Very pale stuff...

Posted by Romlenz on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Almost no taste compared to other brands of Raw Cacao powder. You could eat this straight from the bag and it would have almost no taste. Is this Cacao? Balinese Cacao is extremely mild and tasteless, even your ordinary carob has more flavour.

Won't Dissolve Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

And, like others say, it has little flavor. Even a stick blender does little to dissolve this stuff. Try the Sunfood powder.

No complaints

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make myself a hot cacao cup with raw honey every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. Oh, and I seem to feel a lot less stressed after drinking some.

Good Cacao Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good cacao powder , I usually buy the navitas powder but this time just wanted to purchase an 8oz pack so tried this brand instead.This brand is as good , will purchase again if buying an 8oz pack of cacao.

Cacao Powder

Posted by MacnAZ on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. It is very good and has a great taste. For those that state it has no taste I believe that their taste buds are asleep. This is the only powder that I have tried, so I have no other powdered cacao product to compare it to. I am pleased with the taste of this product! This product is non gmo, but it is not nongmoproject.org certified. It is certified organic.

Excellent Cacao Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I've been drinking this for a few months now. It doesn't taste that chocolaty, like mainstream coco powder. It has a very mild, almost nutty flavor. I prefer this one to the Earth's Circle Ecuadorian cacao powder. Check this out if you want the real thing. Recommended.

Good

Posted by enilorak on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this raw cacao!

Good flavour, product as advertised

Posted by sierrajoscar on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Typically use 1/2T of this in my morning smoothies and it's excellent! Coconut milk definitely makes the chocolate flavour more pronounced. Earth Circle Organics' raw cacao powder isn't too astringent or bitter, unlike some other brands that I've had, so thumbs up for that. My only gripe is that I wish the ziplock seal on these bags were stronger, they look like they'll give way before I can get to finish the product. It's not that much of an issue though - will definitely repurchase!

No Taste At All

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So Disappointed, No Taste At All. Compared To Other Cocoa Powder This One Really No Raste. I Wont Buy It Again. Other Brand Are Much Much Better.

1 2 3 4