Earth Circle Organics Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, this chlorella is from Taiwan which is known to produce by far the best quality and cleanest form of chlorella. China sourced chlorella which is advertised all over the internet doesnt come even close. Secondly, I don't think I've had a better tasting chlorella than this. And I've tried quite a lot. Usually, low price equals low quality product. However, it is not so in this case because iHerb is selling this product at a really low pice. In short, quality product for a very affordable price. Will buy again!!

Cleanest source of Chlorella, Taiwan. Cleaner than all others, including organic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First, a note about somebody's review titled "warning.." This customer says that he/she felt a strong metallic taste after taking 1 tablet. I'm sure, it's a result of immediate detoxing of heavy metals, proving that these tablets work! Second, Mike Adams, the HealthRanger from NaturalNews, tested all chlorella sources in his high tech lab, and found Taiwan and S. Korea are the cleanest. Chinese chlorella, which is usually labeled as "organic" is the most contaminated with heavy metals. So, when there is no mentioning of the source of Chlorella, and it most probably China.

In Earth Circle Organics we trust

Posted by coupon-code-2014 on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

According to international laboratory tests, the cleanest Chlorella is grown in Taiwan. And that is not coincidence that Earth Circle Organics Raw Chlorella source is Taiwan. In Earth Circle Organics I get all the important benefits of Pure Chlorella Pyrenoidosa without any fillers and additives. I recommend this product and will make reorder.

It's form Taiwan, not China, which is better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Better quality from Taiwan, not China. Chinese chlorella is dirty, full of heavy metals, etc...

one of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have studied which chlorella is good enough for me. I'm very choosey. There are other important factories than being organic: for example the method which is used when braking the cell-walls. I believe Earth Circle Organics Chlorella is one of the best. The products of HealthForce are very good, too.

great price

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice to chew in n turn yr teeth incredibly green Hulk haha n hv it stuck green slim all over yr gums personally prefer the powder form as it can be used as mask

Earth Circle Organics Raw Chlorella

Posted by arieschild on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find I need to take more of these to get same effects from Jarrow liquid capsules, but these are cheaper so works out about the same.

It removes bad breath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after reading that chlorella could remove heavy metals as well as bad breath. My teenage son has bad breath and also each time after his bowel movement, the entire house is aware of it because of the overpowering smell. This product works wonder after about 1 week of taking. We no longer aware that he had gone to the toilet to poop and the bad breath has reduced significantly. I give him 6 tablets instead of the recommended 4.

Earth Circle Organics, Raw Chlorella Tablets, 250 mg, 400 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kiváló minőségű termék! Nagyon elégedett vagyok a termékkel, a tökéleset csomagolással és gyors szállítással.

I feel better

Posted by PeterPanos on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one works for me! I use this chlorella from Taiwan for detoxification. Tablets are nice green and clean from visible aditives or impurities, easy to swallow and digest. Effective just in a few days. I will definitely order again.