YUM YUM YUM !!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What can I say all ECO products i have purchased on iherb i have given 5 stars. All this brands products are so good ( & organic ) and great value for what you get. Will be trying more of their products in the near future , think the raw chocolate is next.These gojis are not hard and dried up like some of the brands i have tasted , only problem is trying to stop yourself eating so many once you've opened the bag.

Love the Gogi Berries!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these berries best with green tea! I add bit of raw organic honey to sweeten, throw in a handful of these berries and enjoy. They taste good straight out of the package , too, but I prefer them in tea. They plump up nice and juicy, and I eat them as I drink my hot green tea.

So delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am now a huge fan of goji berries. I purchased two bags and I cannot find them at my local store. I live in a small area so we don't have a lot of local health food stores. I am going to be ordering more than two bags next time. They are great in my green smoothies and just to snack on! Yummy!!

Sweet, Delicious and Versatile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sweet, delicious goji berries that are not too dry, but are just right. Goji berries are so versatile and can be sprinkled onto cereals, oatmeals, yoghurts, or added in teas or homemade trail mixes. I'm happy with the quality of these goji berries and I'll repurchase once I've run out of them.

Fresh and soft.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These were very fresh i couls almost chew them, not as other brands that are much harder.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good but not sure why the product has a hazardous product warning on it?! Freaks me out

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product, nothing special

Tasty Goji berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sweet, not to dry and big berries!

Great product for health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These goji berries are nice a little more softer than some other brands.Great to eat from the bag or put them with some oats or in your shakes.

Gojis for my Mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mother just loves this berries - I order this not for the first time and will continue to order, thank you.

1 2 3 4