no more skin irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

cleans alright, and leaves a decent scent

Good cleaner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find "brand name" cleaners disgusting - they smell horrible, and I swear I get an ill stomach by using them. But everyone wants a clean home! So I tried this, it smells nice, it's safe and kind, BUT I find myself using a lot because I am not scared of it. Thus emptying it fast... But a great price compared to "brand names" in Norway. I think they cost more than this those - and this is better. Cleans what I want it to clean - even old nasty stains. Will buy again unless someone recommends me a different one that lasts a bit longer.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worked well on everything I tried it on and smells very natural.

An EXCELLENT all purpose cleaner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cleaner for years. First purchased it at Whole Foods, but have been buying it from iHerb now for years, better price and availibility. Love that I can order my home products at the same time as my supplements. This cleaner is excellent. Use everywhere in the kitchen, even to clean spills on the floor. Great in the bathroom as well. I have even used this to clean my car, works very well cleaning dirt off a vehicle and leaving it sparkling clean. Worked better than the windex. Highly recommend. Pleasant smell and no harsh chemicals or odors.

Good Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One bottle works for kitchen and bathroom. No irritating smell. Like it!

da-bomb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff - its all I get

Great non toxic cleaner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this cleaner. Works and it smells nice, without an overpowering scent.

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

somehow the head part is not working properly... but the product itself smells lovely.

Good cleaner, great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good general cleaner, great smell. Doesn't clean as powerfully as I expected though. Great size, great price.